Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:03 am

Rory wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:39 pm I am travelling from England and want to go to see Partizani on 26 September. I can't find any information. Is it possible to buy tickets on the day or can I buy in advance? Are women okay to go? What time is the match? Where is the safest place to sit/stand? I'd be very grateful for any information or advice. Thanks!
I answered at the topic. Are you an agent?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:55 pm

Didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but after Skenderbeu sold Olayinka for 1.1 mill euros to Gent, they loaned him to the Czech league where he scored a couple of goals last season, and this season he's loaned to a Belgian team in the same league as Gent.

It looks like he started every game, but in the first game of the season he actually gave 4 assists in one game

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielberi ... ht/2864879
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Qorrmehmeti will probably move him to a Russian Club soon. He scored a lot in Superliga because of Berisha/Latifi assists. Skenderbeu points in selling players and the fact that some of these superliga players are actually doing well abroad is positive even for other teams. Seems Tirana sold Merveil to a Secunda Division team and that Partizani guy who was on loan from Chievo is playing in Championship.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:38 am

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:28 pmSeems Tirana sold Merveil to a Secunda Division team and that Partizani guy who was on loan from Chievo is playing in Championship.
We need Berti back to report on Ekuban :)
Simboli i Diellit

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:25 am

Plako wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:38 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:28 pmSeems Tirana sold Merveil to a Secunda Division team and that Partizani guy who was on loan from Chievo is playing in Championship.
We need Berti back to report on Ekuban :)
Ekuban is doing well so far. Saw a nice goal of him from an assist of that blonde albo that scored against us in the Macedonia game.
Simboli i Diellit

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:09 pm

I've noticed in Superliga lately that Albanian players from Kosova/Macedonia are more appetibile than the Serbians we used to have. Which is good for the league and the development of football in Albanian lands in Macedonia or Kosove. From a point of view we can argue that accademies who raise the kids there won't get anything in return but if Skenderbeu/Kukesi/Partizani/Tirana promote and sell them to better leagues opens doors for their career and for the kids growing up . Skenderbeu signed Sahiti , they say it's the next Latifi while Kukesi signed a 19 years old from Tetova who has been playing in Kategori e pare last season with Mamurrasi. I don't know whats the wage of football players in Kosove or Macedonia but better give it to Albanians than signing Serbs with a wage of 50-80k a year . I don't know if any of our clubs ever sold a Serb .
Plako
Team: Partizani

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:09 pm I've noticed in Superliga lately that Albanian players from Kosova/Macedonia are more appetibile than the Serbians we used to have. Which is good for the league and the development of football in Albanian lands in Macedonia or Kosove. From a point of view we can argue that accademies who raise the kids there won't get anything in return but if Skenderbeu/Kukesi/Partizani/Tirana promote and sell them to better leagues opens doors for their career and for the kids growing up . Skenderbeu signed Sahiti , they say it's the next Latifi while Kukesi signed a 19 years old from Tetova who has been playing in Kategori e pare last season with Mamurrasi. I don't know whats the wage of football players in Kosove or Macedonia but better give it to Albanians than signing Serbs with a wage of 50-80k a year . I don't know if any of our clubs ever sold a Serb.
Great point. sick and tired of Pero Pejic & Co. Time to invest in Albanian footballers.
artan

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Speaking about investing in Albanian players Skenderbeu has just signed Fidan Aliti and the Sahiti brothers. I think they only payed a small transfer fee for Sahiti. They're retooling their core by adding younger players who'll probably stay with them a long time (Aliti, Gavazaj and the older Sahiti player). They probably got better as team while having more money. Wouldn't even be surprised if Gavazaj gives them the same production this year that Latifi provided in years past, lets hope he has a latifi like breakout for them.
Simboli i Diellit

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:18 am

Skenderbeu just signed Harbin Kupa from Strugë. The fact that the transfer window in Albania is open untill 14th of september is quite weird , that usually favours the leftovers from other championships.
artan

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:16 am

Who is this agent Shkumbin Cormeti? https://www.transfermarkt.com/shkumbin- ... 073/plus/1

Majority of his players either play for Skenderbeu or has played for them. He seems like a key person in getting Skenderbeu talent. Wouldn't be surprised if Balaj or Llalaku joins Skenderbeu in the next year or so.
  • Information