Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:
Dallku wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:Jurgen Bardhi had amazing performance today, he came from bench and gave amazing assist for Trashi to win the game. If he reaches his potential i am sure that he will play in bigger club than Elseid Hysaj.
Now I'm curious....He's getting a lot of praise by people who watched the game. How many minutes did he play? Did he do anything else besides the assist?
Bardhi sot luajti si veteran, ka te dhena shume te mira fizikisht shume i fuqishem, teknikisht i jashtezakonshem. Pasi beri asistin driblonte me lehtesi kundershtaret ,mbante topin dhe i jepte frymemarrje skuadres.
Lexova qe eshte shume vetjak dhe e mban shum topin. Gjithsesi kishte luajtur shum mire dhe eshte shume i ri dhe ne te ardhmen mund ti sherbeje si Partizanit edhe Kombetares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
artan

Even Panorama wrote an article about Bardhi. Maybe they have a lurker on these forums?

Lets hope he doesn't end up like Hyka..
Plako

artan wrote:Even Panorama wrote an article about Bardhi. Maybe they have a lurker on these forums?

Lets hope he doesn't end up like Hyka..
Doubt it, everyone was raving about him on FB right after the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Guess Jurgen is son of Sinan Bardhi from Fushe Kruje. A mid 80's Tirona player who's been managing kategoria e pare teams for a while. In an interview he spoke about his kid succeding in pro football. Not 100% sure if it was Jurgen his name though... But a lot of this generation talents are sons of our golden 80's.
Dallku

artan wrote:Even Panorama wrote an article about Bardhi. Maybe they have a lurker on these forums?

No, they are hyping him a lot in Albania. I hope he's better than Cekici/Latifi who are technical players as well but very inconsistent and physically they get bullied.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:

No, they are hyping him a lot in Albania. I hope he's better than Cekici/Latifi who are technical players as well but very inconsistent and physically they get bullied.
Not even Bulku can bullie him :)

Some partizani fans go that far comparing him to the next Luca Modric . If he reaches Lala/Basha highest level then that could be a great archievement for a player developed in today's superliga. Kid needs to build up some muscles because he is so slim fit.

KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

It should be a final race between Partizani and Skenderbeu for the champion title now, Tirona lost again at home against Skenderbeu, they will go to Durrës (3rd) this midweek before the eternal derby on sunday.

Partizani looks impressive, still unbeaten this season, only Korabi Peshkopi did beat them in return match of the cup game 0-2 in Tirana but they won 0-5 in Dibër.
vata10

What's up with the Japanese player at Tirana? Terrible player and so random.
KF.KORAB

totti10 wrote:What's up with the Japanese player at Tirana? Terrible player and so random.
12 goals out of 60 games in Montenegrin league, our league is better, i don't know why Tirana bought this 27 yo old useless player, i remember i was watching Vllaznia-Tirana and he missed such an easy chance, omg....
Plako

totti10 wrote:What's up with the Japanese player at Tirana? Terrible player and so random.
Panic buy most likely. If a Japanese is playing in Montenegro you know he is completely trash.
  • Information