Skenderbeu Korce

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:32 am

It's only fair that the four time back-to-back champions (possibly 5! when the season ends) get their thread as well. Has the FSHF now turned its back on Skenderbeu? It seems in every game there is a penalty or a disallowed goal that is later disputed as a bad call by the refs. What is going on?
Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:44 am

I saw the match against Kukesi and Skenderbeu deserved to win. This season they have everyone against cause they are the former champions, they are the team to beat. I also read an article of Gezim Sinemati after following Procesi Sportiv that Skenderbeu is paying for the past seasons or as they say in albanian "po i japin reston".

Skënderbeu-Kukësi, luajnë futbollistët apo Zotat? nga GËZIM SINEMATI

Kujton Moxhi, në librin e tij, disa fjalë të trajnerit suedez, Nils Lidholm, kur ishte trajner me Romën: “Duhet të rrish nën ujë, ndryshe nuk mund të jetosh. Këtu futbolli nuk është sport, por një sëmundje”. Na pëlqen kur e lexojmë dhe na duket e pavend, sikur mjeku të thotë se futbolli ynë është një pacient, i cili vuan nga një sëmundje e rëndë.

Nga jashtë, Sport-Radar na paralajmëron se jemi të parët në klasifikimin e ndeshjeve të trukuara dhe kjo nuk shkakton frikën e madhe, sa kur një futbollist i “çmendur” deklaron se edhe shefi i madh ka mëkatuar. Nga brenda kampionatit, loja e akuzave është kaq spektakolare, sa iluzioni se po përjetonim një ndër kampionatet më të bukur, është fikur qysh në pelena. Duke filluar nga kampionët e Skënderbeut dhe deri te të fundit, Elbasani e Apolonia, të gjithë akuzojnë dhe qahen për paracaktim të fatit. Askush nuk ndihet i përkëdhelur, të gjithë janë viktima.

Sapo presidenti Takaj ka thënë publikisht: “Tani të gjithë janë kundër Skënderbeut” dhe kapiteni Shkëmbi: “Arbitrat gabojnë qëllimisht me kampionët”, deklaratat kanë nxitur fantazinë për të zbuluar kahun e bursës së interesave në këtë sezon. Ka “magjistarë” që thonë se despotizmi i Skënderbeut po numëron orët e fundit dhe një emër i ri, Kukë- si, do të ngjitet me prepotencë në fron. Në një garë, ku thashethemi dhe e vërteta shpesh janë binjakë, ka 100 arsye për të parë me lupë përballjen Skënder beu-Kukësi.

Fati i ndeshjes mund të mos jetë “Grali i shenjtë” i kampionatit, porse do të zbulojë nëse aktorët e vërtetë të betejës do të jenë ata të fushës, apo të tjerë që telekomandojnë ngjarjet. Ndaj, kampionët nuk u besojnë syve, kur në disa javë me radhë njeriu i gabimeve njerëzore, arbitri, u ka prishur serenatën gjatë lojës. Nëse do të besojmë në versionin se aSkënderbeu, këtë herë, do të luftojë i vetëm kundër të gjithëve, kjo nuk do të thotë se Zotat do të veshin uniformën e kundërshtarit, ngaqë ka ndryshuar edhe kursi politik i lojës.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:39 pm

News coming out that they’ll get expelled for next 10 years from european competitions. Noone talks about this in FA while fans make life-threatening warnings to the two Uefa investigators. The Uefa president also released a statement. Why all this didn’t get revealed before the FA elections.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:19 am

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:39 pm News coming out that they’ll get expelled for next 10 years from european competitions. Noone talks about this in FA while fans make life-threatening warnings to the two Uefa investigators. The Uefa president also released a statement. Why all this didn’t get revealed before the FA elections.

I don't think it'd have made a difference even if people knew. Duka has a stranglehold on FSHF and has cemented his position there for years to come.
artan

Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm

This is gonna have a bad effect for the Superliga. Superliga has been making some progress over the past few years because of Skenderbeu's success (at the expense of the other Superliga teams). Superliga players have actually been transferring to bigger leagues recently and there seems to be some growth recently. I'm worried all that progress made will be lost.

But that being said a team like Skenderbeu should get whatever punishment they get. These guys have been fixing matches since like 2011 lol.
Plako

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:08 pm

artan wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pmThis is gonna have a bad effect for the Superliga. Superliga has been making some progress over the past few years because of Skenderbeu's success (at the expense of the other Superliga teams). Superliga players have actually been transferring to bigger leagues recently and there seems to be some growth recently. I'm worried all that progress made will be lost.

If you're built on a foundation like Skenderbeu has it's best for Superliga they get banned. Do lajne gjynahet e Dinamos dhe Flamurtarit :)
vata1o

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:29 pm

So what's up with all the albo coaches accepting jobs in Kosove nowdays, trying to install the mastery of kurdisjerezultatesh ne Kosove too?
Plako

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:59 pm

vata1o wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:29 pm So what's up with all the albo coaches accepting jobs in Kosove nowdays, trying to install the mastery of kurdisjerezultatesh ne Kosove too?
They could be paying higher wages.
vata1o

Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:41 am

Plako wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:59 pm
vata1o wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:29 pm So what's up with all the albo coaches accepting jobs in Kosove nowdays, trying to install the mastery of kurdisjerezultatesh ne Kosove too?
They could be paying higher wages.
Got no idea about the wages of the coaches, but the players in Kosove get very little in money

It's nice for a change though and kosovar clubs got burned in europe last year because of bad coaching, while albo clubs have been putting good performances for some years now.
artan

Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Skenderbeu has been given a 10 year european competition punishment and a $1 million fine,

Albanian football is a joke. Just have a bunch of germans run the FSHF instead of Duka and his former superliga players who are his henchmen.
  • Information