KF Tirana, 16 September

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Rory

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:26 am

I am travelling from England and want to go to see Partizani on 26 September. I can't find any information. Is it possible to buy tickets on the day or can I buy in advance? Are women okay to go? What time is the match? Where is the safest place to sit/stand? I'd be very grateful for any information or advice. Thanks!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 am

Hello Rory , as far as i know the match against Kukesi is being held sunday 17 september.
It's fine for women to go but i advice the main stands as the mess where the ultras stay is in the lateral ones where it costs less. Also tickets should be bought the day of the match or to be sure a day before in the selling points in Tirane. The time of the match we will know it in the begining of september but since it's against Kukesi and the day is quite long they should kick-off around 19:00 or 20:00 as Partizani plays at KF Tirana's stadium. Stick around and once we have more info we'll pop up this topic.
Rory

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Thanks for this reply - it's really helpful. The listing I found online definitely said Saturday, though I guess that could be wrong. We are flying out at 9pm on Saturday 16th, so if the game is on Sunday we can't go. Are there any other teams playing that day in the Tirana area? We are really keen to go to an Albanian Superliga match! Thanks for being so helpful.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:13 pm

On that weekend atm all matches are scheduled to be played on sunday . For TV rights games could be played in different days from friday to monday so we have yet to know the program exactly as it could change.

Matches played in Tirana those days are :
Partizani vs Kukesi (Superliga)
Kamza vs Skenderbeu (Superliga)

KF Tirana match (Second division if held in Tirane)
  • Information