Albanian teams in Europe 2019 - 2020

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:29 pm It isn't even match fixing these guys are just genuinely shit
Don't be surprised if these players/coaches/etc all bet against themselves to make some extra cash on the side. I mean they would probably lose regardless so why not make some extra money while doing it?

All Albanian teams do this shit. Skenderbeu just got caught because they were on the spotlight and successful.
Uefa is super corrupt organization just like all other sports. Where there is money there is corruption..They catch who they wanna catch, the small fish..the big fish never gets caught. Television Sports business is more of a show than anything else, whoever makes most money will not face punishment. Let me give another example similar to skenderbeus , many sports are “strict” on the use of PEDs.. however big stars like lebron james and others get to freely juice to the gills and play into their mid 40s at same level and speed as the 25 yr old players around them..This also happens at a high rate in sports like boxing where men can die not just lose a basketball or football match. Moral of the story is that it’s all about money, nobody really cares about the integrity of the game like they lead the public to believe
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:48 pmPlako are you optimistic against Sheriff?
3 decades of following Albanian football have beat any optimism I ever had in me. I have come to accept losing as part of life now.

The only bright spot right now is Kosova. Going to watch them play away in England in September.
Dallku

Looks like Takaj might take another club. If so there is still hope for Albanian soccer.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:20 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:29 pm It isn't even match fixing these guys are just genuinely shit
Don't be surprised if these players/coaches/etc all bet against themselves to make some extra cash on the side. I mean they would probably lose regardless so why not make some extra money while doing it?

All Albanian teams do this shit. Skenderbeu just got caught because they were on the spotlight and successful.
Uefa is super corrupt organization just like all other sports. Where there is money there is corruption..They catch who they wanna catch, the small fish..the big fish never gets caught. Television Sports business is more of a show than anything else, whoever makes most money will not face punishment. Let me give another example similar to skenderbeus , many sports are “strict” on the use of PEDs.. however big stars like lebron james and others get to freely juice to the gills and play into their mid 40s at same level and speed as the 25 yr old players around them..This also happens at a high rate in sports like boxing where men can die not just lose a basketball or football match. Moral of the story is that it’s all about money, nobody really cares about the integrity of the game like they lead the public to believe
This kind of logic keeps Albania in hands of criminals and oligarchs, it's criminal way of thinking, Uefa is clearly corrupted organisation but Albania is most corrupted nation in history of the world. Your conspiracy theories are just rubbish, i remember Lance Amstrong was one of most influential american athletes ever lived and got caught that he won his Tour de France through cheating. American public didn't justify him,nobody said that Russia and China has national doping program so we must forgive our athlete. Lance lost all his titles, sponsorship contracts while Skenderbeu cheaters are presented like victims in albanian public opinion. This is difference between a normal society and criminal friendly society. Takaj will give no responsibility for their criminal activity, Korça will be without football in next ten years while Takaj transfers his criminal organisation at FK Tirana.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Dallku wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:54 pm Looks like Takaj might take another club. If so there is still hope for Albanian soccer.
Match fixing organisation landed in Tirana now, Halili last season made a pact with devil so they don't get relegated again. Tirana already signed match fixing experts like Osmani,Radas,Vangjeli so don't worry Takaj-Duka will continue to make money while albanian clubs will continue to get punished by UEFA.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:42 pm

This kind of logic keeps Albania in hands of criminals and oligarchs, it's criminal way of thinking, Uefa is clearly corrupted organisation but Albania is most corrupted nation in history of the world. Your conspiracy theories are just rubbish, i remember Lance Amstrong was one of most influential american athletes ever lived and got caught that he won his Tour de France through cheating. American public didn't justify him,nobody said that Russia and China has national doping program so we must forgive our athlete. Lance lost all his titles, sponsorship contracts while Skenderbeu cheaters are presented like victims in albanian public opinion. This is difference between a normal society and criminal friendly society. Takaj will give no responsibility for their criminal activity, Korça will be without football in next ten years while Takaj transfers his criminal organisation at FK Tirana.
Good that you bring up lance Armstrong.. did you know Armstrong never failed an official drug test in competition. Although Armstrong was suspected of doping since the 90’s, the usada investigation into him was ONLY started in 2010 after his teammate Floyd Landis got caught and SUPPOSEDLY gave a list of names of other doping suspects which included Armstrong. This happened when Armstrong was nearing 40 years old and far away from the top of the sport where he made everyone the most money...also cycling is completely dirty sport, the motto is USE OR LOSE just like boxing or most other sports. In one of Armstrong’s races that they disqualified his victory, they had to go down about 20 spots to find a man who didn’t cheat. Lance Armstrong is a scapegoat and there was a clear agenda behind his case.. Top stars in all top sports are using peds but they are protected, and only the little fish gets caught. Drug testing is being used as a control tool for promoters rather than for the integrity of the game. If you think lebron james, Floyd mayweather, usain bolt are not using peds than you are naive..I will give one more example, dillian whyte the British boxer has been number 1 contender for world title 600 days without a title shot against deontay wilder the American champion. Instead of giving dillian a title shot they “caught” him for using peds last week and are planning to suspend him, just like they have done with povetkin another former opponent wilder was supposed to face but didn’t end up fighting. Both whyte and povetkin do not have beautiful body..but wilder looks like a super hero and has crazy power for his weight but he never gets caught. The reason is clear, whoever the promotion is behind will not get caught!
artan

The fact that people are defending clear and negligent match fixing and saying it's okay says it all about Albanian football and society. We are a people who take shortcuts on everything and will f*** over other people if it means we get ahead.

Yes, Skenderbeu did qualify for Europe twice and the qualification for Europe probably didn't have that much match fixing involved, besides that one game against the team from Northern Ireland. I think the morale of the story is that if a team has continuity where the entire team and coaching staff aren't removed after one year that a team can develop players, tactics, etc. It's why Skenderbeu can beat Dinamo Zagreb despite their best player failing at a mid table Hungarian side. It's why all of our teams are getting smashed in Europe by horrible teams.

Match fixing ruins this. It ruins player development, it ruins teams plans to build 5 - 10 years (infrastructure, youth development, etc), ruins continuinty and it ruins the quality of play. Team owners and select players just focused on making a quick dollar so they can get paid while everyone else gets fucked over, nothing more Albanian than that.

Edit: Takaj should be facing jail time like that fat f*** who was fixing the womens u19 matches.
ZenMaster

Princ wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:22 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Good that you bring up lance Armstrong.. did you know Armstrong never failed an official drug test in competition. Although Armstrong was suspected of doping since the 90’s, the usada investigation into him was ONLY started in 2010 after his teammate Floyd Landis got caught and SUPPOSEDLY gave a list of names of other doping suspects which included Armstrong. This happened when Armstrong was nearing 40 years old and far away from the top of the sport where he made everyone the most money...also cycling is completely dirty sport, the motto is USE OR LOSE just like boxing or most other sports. In one of Armstrong’s races that they disqualified his victory, they had to go down about 20 spots to find a man who didn’t cheat. Lance Armstrong is a scapegoat and there was a clear agenda behind his case.. Top stars in all top sports are using peds but they are protected, and only the little fish gets caught. Drug testing is being used as a control tool for promoters rather than for the integrity of the game. If you think lebron james, Floyd mayweather, usain bolt are not using peds than you are naive..I will give one more example, dillian whyte the British boxer has been number 1 contender for world title 600 days without a title shot against deontay wilder the American champion. Instead of giving dillian a title shot they “caught” him for using peds last week and are planning to suspend him, just like they have done with povetkin another former opponent wilder was supposed to face but didn’t end up fighting. Both whyte and povetkin do not have beautiful body..but wilder looks like a super hero and has crazy power for his weight but he never gets caught. The reason is clear, whoever the promotion is behind will not get caught!
Dude you are using idiotic arguments to defend a match fixing organisation. I mentioned Amstrong just to let you know what happens when a cheater is caught in a normal society. Lance Amstrong is stripped from all titles including his summer Olympic bronze medal. In normal society public opinion will demand responsibility from actors while in Albania a bunch of criminals are seen with empathy.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

I was making comparisons with different sports to show that corruption exists everywhere, not only in albania. Do you really believe big champions league matches like Barcelona liverpool this year 3-0 to 0-4 where not fixed? Every year we see this kind of bullshit in champions league.. even leagues like nba have clear match fixing. Albania is unlucky to be a small country, an easy target to be picked off and made a example
ZenMaster

Princ wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:18 pm I was making comparisons with different sports to show that corruption exists everywhere, not only in albania. Do you really believe big champions league matches like Barcelona liverpool this year 3-0 to 0-4 where not fixed? Every year we see this kind of bullshit in champions league.. even leagues like nba have clear match fixing. Albania is unlucky to be a small country, an easy target to be picked off and made a example
I don't believe big champions league matches are fixed otherwise i won't waste my time following them. My favorite teams are Partizani and Prishtina but i will never use conspiracy theories to defend their wrongdoings . If they will get caught match fixing i hope they will get penalised for 100 years.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information