Albanian teams in Europe 2019 - 2020

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Princ
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 am

Plako wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:34 am
Princ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:24 pm
Skenderbeu was a beast that took years and years of failure and improvement to create..the team that eliminated dzagreb could have beaten anyone and it will be a while if any other albanian club will get to that level, if they ever do..
Seriously dude? Skenderbeu's success was created overnight by pure theft. They were basically a relegation team in 2010 (placed 10th out of 12th) and through the political help of Ridvan Bode (then PD Finance Minister) and their connections to Duka managed to dismantle Dinamo's 2010 winning team. In 2011 they stole the championship from a rising Flamurtari which never recovered as a team. They got a bit of competition from Safet Gjici who was using Kukesi as a tool to get into the politics and get a parliamentary mandate. Their rise coincided with the demise of Tirana (as their Egyptian owner got chased out of Albania) as well which had won 7 titles the decade before Skenderbeu's rise.
Plako I was talking about european competition not what they done domestically
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:43 am

There's literally no hope for Albanian football, we are a joke. Our domestic league is a joke, the national team is a joke and no player development what so ever. Partizani, Kukesi and Laci all knew they were going to lose once the draws were announced and it's so embarrassing because if Kukesi can't get past Debrecen they aren't going to get past a team like Red Bull Salzburg if they made it to the playoff round. We literally have to get lucky for any success whether it's weak draws or freak incidents. The only success Albanian football has had was because of match fixing (for Skenderbeu) and for the national team a starting 11 composed of diaspora players who couldn't make the Swiss National Team. (Euro 2016).

And this is the state of Albanian society as a whole. Corruption, no future, no vision and no planning. It's why Duka/FSHF are playing the victim card when it comes to Skenderbeu and didn't give them proper punishment because they were many more people involved in Skenderbeu's corruption including Duka and probably people in the Albanian government.
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2607
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:10 am

Princ wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 am
Plako I was talking about european competition not what they done domestically
Ok fair point there.
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:54 pm

It gives me pain to talk about Albanian football right now
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 2795
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:56 am

This is why Flamurtari needed to get back to Europe. These teams are a joke. Too bad they choked at the last minute.

Sadly, Skenderbeu was the only team that was build to be even mildly successful in Europe.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2607
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:57 pm

RedFootballs wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:54 pm
It gives me pain to talk about Albanian football right now
Dude, outside of a couple of Skenderbeu results and the qualifying for Euro 2016 it's always been like this. Over 2 decades of heartbreaks here. I'm kinda glad we're back to our old selves :)
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1461
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:56 am
This is why Flamurtari needed to get back to Europe. These teams are a joke. Too bad they choked at the last minute.

Sadly, Skenderbeu was the only team that was build to be even mildly successful in Europe.
Flamurtari would get eliminated by random Estonian teams as well, they wouldn't fare any better.

Albanian teams need alot of luck to qualify.. For such a football craved nation we are so bad at it.
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:01 pm

artan wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:56 am
This is why Flamurtari needed to get back to Europe. These teams are a joke. Too bad they choked at the last minute.

Sadly, Skenderbeu was the only team that was build to be even mildly successful in Europe.

Albanian teams need alot of luck to qualify.. For such a football craved nation we are so bad at it.
You know football, much like other sports is just as much of a mental game as it is physical and sadly albanians are not known for high iq lol.. of course other factors contribute to our failures too but I’m just pointing this one out
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 2795
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:01 am

Princ wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:01 pm
artan wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:56 am
This is why Flamurtari needed to get back to Europe. These teams are a joke. Too bad they choked at the last minute.

Sadly, Skenderbeu was the only team that was build to be even mildly successful in Europe.

Albanian teams need alot of luck to qualify.. For such a football craved nation we are so bad at it.
You know football, much like other sports is just as much of a mental game as it is physical and sadly albanians are not known for high iq lol.. of course other factors contribute to our failures too but I’m just pointing this one out
Yeah, we need nuclear physicists like Maradona.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:11 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:01 am
Princ wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:01 pm
artan wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 pm



Albanian teams need alot of luck to qualify.. For such a football craved nation we are so bad at it.
You know football, much like other sports is just as much of a mental game as it is physical and sadly albanians are not known for high iq lol.. of course other factors contribute to our failures too but I’m just pointing this one out
Yeah, we need nuclear physicists like Maradona.
We have zero accomplishments in any field and suck at every sport other than weightlifting for a reason mate..sport is a profession just like anything else and only a fool will deny there is a huge mental part of the game
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests