Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

KF Tirana and FK Kukesi look like the two strongest teams in the league this year. KF Tirana strengthened their team by signing players like Andi Lika, Edon Hasani, Vangjeli, Batha, etc, and so far the results show. Kukesi also made some big signings in Enis Gavazaj and Abazaj. Partizani probably regressed a bit or maybe Kukesi and TIrana have caught up in terms of quality. Skenderbeu looks like they'll be competitive again but not enough to compete but they got Daja back so who knows. Teuta Durres will forever be finishing mid table. Flamurtari are in chaos and I won't be surprised if they got relegated.

Stadium news: Reconstruction of Kukesi's stadium is underway, Partizani's project has been stalwarted, Apolonia Fier getting their stadium renovated and I don't think there's other projects.

Ultimately I think this will be the top half standings.

1) Kukesi
2) Tirana
3) Partizani
4) Skenderbeu
5) Teuta
6) Vllaznia
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:30 am KF Tirana and FK Kukesi look like the two strongest teams in the league this year. KF Tirana strengthened their team by signing players like Andi Lika, Edon Hasani, Vangjeli, Batha, etc, and so far the results show. Kukesi also made some big signings in Enis Gavazaj and Abazaj. Partizani probably regressed a bit or maybe Kukesi and TIrana have caught up in terms of quality. Skenderbeu looks like they'll be competitive again but not enough to compete but they got Daja back so who knows. Teuta Durres will forever be finishing mid table. Flamurtari are in chaos and I won't be surprised if they got relegated.

Stadium news: Reconstruction of Kukesi's stadium is underway, Partizani's project has been stalwarted, Apolonia Fier getting their stadium renovated and I don't think there's other projects.

1) Kukesi
2) Tirana
3) Partizani
4) Skenderbeu
5) Teuta
6) Vllaznia
Partizani looks in shambles. I think Kukesi and Tirana will fight it out this year for the title. Honestly just the fact that Andi Lila, Duka's darling, joined Tirana I think it gives them a pretty good shot at winning it all. I guess we'll see how things play out.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:59 am
artan wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:30 am KF Tirana and FK Kukesi look like the two strongest teams in the league this year. KF Tirana strengthened their team by signing players like Andi Lika, Edon Hasani, Vangjeli, Batha, etc, and so far the results show. Kukesi also made some big signings in Enis Gavazaj and Abazaj. Partizani probably regressed a bit or maybe Kukesi and TIrana have caught up in terms of quality. Skenderbeu looks like they'll be competitive again but not enough to compete but they got Daja back so who knows. Teuta Durres will forever be finishing mid table. Flamurtari are in chaos and I won't be surprised if they got relegated.

1) Kukesi
2) Tirana
3) Partizani
4) Skenderbeu
5) Teuta
6) Vllaznia
Partizani looks in shambles. I think Kukesi and Tirana will fight it out this year for the title. Honestly just the fact that Andi Lila, Duka's darling, joined Tirana I think it gives them a pretty good shot at winning it all. I guess we'll see how things play out.
It's fixing mafia squad who has already landed in Tirana, Skenderbeu will play for the interest of FK Shprefeja. Yesterday they won clearly with referees in Shkoder.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:47 pmIt's fixing mafia squad who has already landed in Tirana, Skenderbeu will play for the interest of FK Shprefeja. Yesterday they won clearly with referees in Shkoder.
Yeah I can already sense that.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Plako wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:58 am
ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:47 pmIt's fixing mafia squad who has already landed in Tirana, Skenderbeu will play for the interest of FK Shprefeja. Yesterday they won clearly with referees in Shkoder.
Yeah I can already sense that.
Skenderbeu 0 - 3 Bylis :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:
artan

Some notes of this season so far:

-Arbnor Muja, Skenderbeu's summer signing seems to be a decent talent. I wouldn't be surprised if he's Skenderbeu's next export. Here Skenderbeu are, a year after gutting their roster now suddenly have their old manager and a squad full of young players. They definitely have the best scouting network in Albania and know what they're doing. I kinda respect them since they have a team full of Albanian players. The European ban is definitely gonna hold them back from dominating the league tho.
-Kukesi is struggling considering the talent they have. Abazaj, Shkrutaj, Gavazaj are some of the best players in the league and yet they can't score. They should be running away with the league.
-The new Italian coach for Partizani ruined what Gega built. Partizani has taken a step back
-Flamurtari's field literally looks like a potato field. Lack of investment what so ever from the club (that guy Idrizi looks like a criminal). Probably gonna get relegated.
-League is very competitive. Don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing for the league.
-Byllis is the surprise team so far.
Plako

artan wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am-League is very competitive. Don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing for the league.
This is by far the most exciting start to a season in recent memory. You basically have the top 7 teams separated by 3 points. Bylis is definitely a revelation.
artan

Plako wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:46 pm
artan wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am-League is very competitive. Don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing for the league.
This is by far the most exciting start to a season in recent memory. You basically have the top 7 teams separated by 3 points. Bylis is definitely a revelation.
I'm not sure it's a good thing. Makes me think our teams will get crushed in European qualifying next summer. But maybe it's good since it means the quality of play in the first division is increasing?
Plako

artan wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:47 pmI'm not sure it's a good thing. Makes me think our teams will get crushed in European qualifying next summer. But maybe it's good since it means the quality of play in the first division is increasing?
More competition means more fans in the stadium, better talent development and eventually more money to invest back into football. Back in the Skenderbeu days we knew in August who would win the tile and it killed the league. I don't care about Skenderbeu beating Sporting in the EL group stage, I care about the overall Superliga talent development, which should be the main talent pipeline for Kombetaren.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bylis seems filled with Vllaznia accademy players. This Qardaku seems decent. 19 years old and a starter at Bylis, could develop well. Hopefully we can watch him at our U21 games against Kosova this week.
  • Information