Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:15 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:45 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:48 am Anyhow if anyone there can recreate another Skenderbeu it's Daja. Even though Skenderbeu was torn apart and sold for scraps, the coach at least stayed back. It's such a huge asset for the league having a dude who has Europa League experience like Daja.
Will Daja even be there next year? The way Albanian coaches play carousel I'm not so sure. He cold be at Tirana next year.
I don't know how anyone could justify a move from Partizani to Tirana after winning a title :rrokullisem:
Well Skender Gega left Partizani for Kukesi right after winnning the title last year :)
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Most boring derby i ever saw, poor performance from both teams. Tirana insisted to play this match on terrible pitch of Air Albania and it was total waste of time. Referees were very poor today and Tirana fans definitively feel stolen.
Kuqaloshi maoist
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Shittiest match combined with the shittiest pitch i have seen in quite a while. 90 minutes i'll never get back :/
artan

It's amazing how bad the pitch at Air Albania stadium is.
ZenMaster

artan wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:39 am It's amazing how bad the pitch at Air Albania stadium is.
Pitch? Air Albania was projected for albanian oligarchs benefits, it's all about "Kulla" and location since day one. It would been impossible to destroy stadium and build a shopping centre so they found "middle road". Duka&Rama knew about terrain problem but they suppressed such information so we can have shopping malls. It can't be repaired and only solution is artificial grass.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:13 pm
artan wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:39 am It's amazing how bad the pitch at Air Albania stadium is.
Pitch? Air Albania was projected for albanian oligarchs benefits, it's all about "Kulla" and location since day one. It would been impossible to destroy stadium and build a shopping centre so they found "middle road". Duka&Rama knew about terrain problem but they suppressed such information so we can have shopping malls. It can't be repaired and only solution is artificial grass.
The “experts” give the fault of the areation issue and the fact that the stadium doesn’t get a sufficient daylight to strength the grass roots, to drain and to grow the grass . They’re buing a full system of uv blacklights and ventilators to solve the issue. Hybrid grass fields are the only solution. The English stadiums of Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, West Ham and Aston Villa, the French stadiums of Nantes and Monaco, to quote some use this system.

San Siro and Wembley have been using this tecnology for a decade almost and never have been named as potato fields anymore since... UEFA has requirements for stadiums to have natural grass at least at 95-97%

https://vimeo.com/28152020

https://youtu.be/WAZ7hvQv-84
artan

Is it even beneficial for that system to be in Air Albania stadium since it's only used for NT matches? Will the upkeep costs be worth it? Can't believe those crooks will spend an additional $1 million fixing the grass on top of the initial investment. That money could have been used to build another "Elbasan Arena" in the country.
ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:23 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:13 pm
The “experts” give the fault of the areation issue and the fact that the stadium doesn’t get a sufficient daylight to strength the grass roots, to drain and to grow the grass . They’re buing a full system of uv blacklights and ventilators to solve the issue. Hybrid grass fields are the only solution. The English stadiums of Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, West Ham and Aston Villa, the French stadiums of Nantes and Monaco, to quote some use this system.

San Siro and Wembley have been using this tecnology for a decade almost and never have been named as potato fields anymore since... UEFA has requirements for stadiums to have natural grass at least at 95-97%

https://vimeo.com/28152020

https://youtu.be/WAZ7hvQv-84
Hybrid grass is also easily damaged especially the natural part and mainstance cost is very high for albanian football. Investors, government and FSHF knew about the "problem" but they kept eyes on the "prize". 10 million euros grant of Uefa was used to build a shopping center and it's really tragic for albanian football. It is not the first time nor the last, they destroyed public property for the oligarchs benefits, the theater is just another example of it.

10 milione euro per qender tregtare + 8 milion euro per zyra 🤣🤣🤣
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

I turned the game on around minute 15 and turned it right back off after I saw the pitch. Turned out to be the right call.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Superliga results seem intersting but we all know there are no surprises out there as most games are fixed.
  • Information