KF Korabi

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mon May 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Yea, it does not work like that... If that's what's to be expected in away games at Korab, then don't expect to be promoted to the Superliga. Likelihood FSHF throws in a point deduction?
KF.KORAB

Sat May 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Ada Velipoje 0-1 KORABI !

WELCOME TO SUPERLIGA KORABI ! From 3rd Division to Super Liga, WE DID IT for only 2 seasons! It's a great achievment, i'm proud of them despite it's going to be very hard to survive next season, as we have been also banned to play our home games in Peshkopi for the next season.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Sat May 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Congrats to Korabi, always happy to see cities where football means a lot to make it to the Superliga. Hope you don't get relegated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AlMadman

Sat May 14, 2016 7:45 pm

KF.KORAB wrote:Ada Velipoje 0-1 KORABI !

WELCOME TO SUPERLIGA KORABI ! From 3rd Division to Super Liga, WE DID IT for only 2 seasons! It's a great achievment, i'm proud of them despite it's going to be very hard to survive next season, as we have been also banned to play our home games in Peshkopi for the next season.
Congrats KF KORAB. :gezuar:
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Mon May 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Plako wrote:Congrats to Korabi, always happy to see cities where football means a lot to make it to the Superliga. Hope you don't get relegated.

They will get relegated, they don't have even a stadium where to play their games so i don't really like to see the likes of Terbuni, Korabi and such teams that mean nothing for albanian football and can offer only violence and terrible scenes . I am glad that Luftetari is back and i hope they invest so they can survive in league. If Laci will lose the cup final, Laska will have no more money to pay the players wages so next year Laci players and fans will be back to violence but they will be the 'favorites' for relegation. Laci has won the cup twice and played in Europe and Laska didn't spend a single penny from his pockets. It is very funny that all journalist, commentators and people are afraid to talk about LACI match fixing so Laci relegation would been relieve for all albanian football community.
Kuqaloshi maoist
KF.KORAB

Tue May 17, 2016 12:34 am

ZenMaster wrote:
Plako wrote:Congrats to Korabi, always happy to see cities where football means a lot to make it to the Superliga. Hope you don't get relegated.

They will get relegated, they don't have even a stadium where to play their games so i don't really like to see the likes of Terbuni, Korabi and such teams that mean nothing for albanian football and can offer only violence and terrible scenes . I am glad that Luftetari is back and i hope they invest so they can survive in league. If Laci will lose the cup final, Laska will have no more money to pay the players wages so next year Laci players and fans will be back to violence but they will be the 'favorites' for relegation. Laci has won the cup twice and played in Europe and Laska didn't spend a single penny from his pockets. It is very funny that all journalist, commentators and people are afraid to talk about LACI match fixing so Laci relegation would been relieve for all albanian football community.
Dude where did you see violence in Dibra? It's obviously you have never been in Dibra because whatever you are you will be waited and treated like a king.

"A te duhen genjeshtar matrapaz e kokpalar kripen ta shesin per far merr krutan je i lare."

Fan Noli

"Njerez te zgjuar me lezet qe i gjen ne cdo ane qe te bejne muhabet keta jane mjeshterit dibran."

Fan Noli.

Kastrioti players couldn't accept that we celebrate in the pitch and they fought and provoked us , we only defended ourself.

Plako

Tue May 17, 2016 1:27 am

Kastrioti, Laci and Shkumbini have always been known for fan violence. Korabi has not tbh.

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Tue May 17, 2016 2:42 am

Plako wrote:Kastrioti, Laci and Shkumbini have always been known for fan violence. Korabi has not tbh.

I didn't said that Korabi are known for violence but they are not known also for football. I don't think they can offer to Superliga more than ,Dinamo,Elbasani, Lushnja,Apolonia, Besa. It will be extremely difficult to play whole season without home fans so i am sceptic about their chances to survive in Superiore. I hope they at least will have solid finances.
Kuqaloshi maoist

Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 pm

ZenMaster wrote:
Plako wrote:Kastrioti, Laci and Shkumbini have always been known for fan violence. Korabi has not tbh.

I didn't said that Korabi are known for violence but they are not known also for football. I don't think they can offer to Superliga more than ,Dinamo,Elbasani, Lushnja,Apolonia, Besa. It will be extremely difficult to play whole season without home fans so i am sceptic about their chances to survive in Superiore. I hope they at least will have solid finances.

Of the teams you mentioned only Besa can offer more imo. Dinamo has been thoroughly destroyed and has no fanbase. Elbasani, Lushnja and Apollonia have been mediocre for so long that their fanbases have dwindled. I think only Lushnja can muster significant support if they were to be promoted.

As for the ban I doubt it will hold up. A whole season without fans is completely ridiculous.
Plako

Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 pm

ZenMaster wrote:

Of the teams you mentioned only Besa can offer more imo. Dinamo has been thoroughly destroyed and has no fanbase. Elbasani, Lushnja and Apollonia have been mediocre for so long that their fanbases have dwindled. I think only Lushnja can muster significant support if they were to be promoted.

As for the ban I doubt it will hold up. A whole season without fans is completely ridiculous.
  • Information