KF Korabi

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...
User avatar
NYVirus
Contact:
Location: NYC
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: KF Korabi

Mon May 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Yea, it does not work like that... If that's what's to be expected in away games at Korab, then don't expect to be promoted to the Superliga. Likelihood FSHF throws in a point deduction?
User avatar
KF.KORAB
Contact:
Location: Dibër - Mirditë
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:32 am

Re: KF Korabi

Sat May 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Ada Velipoje 0-1 KORABI !

WELCOME TO SUPERLIGA KORABI ! From 3rd Division to Super Liga, WE DID IT for only 2 seasons! It's a great achievment, i'm proud of them despite it's going to be very hard to survive next season, as we have been also banned to play our home games in Peshkopi for the next season.
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2366
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: KF Korabi

Sat May 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Congrats to Korabi, always happy to see cities where football means a lot to make it to the Superliga. Hope you don't get relegated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
AlMadman
Contact:
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Re: KF Korabi

Sat May 14, 2016 7:45 pm

KF.KORAB wrote:Ada Velipoje 0-1 KORABI !

WELCOME TO SUPERLIGA KORABI ! From 3rd Division to Super Liga, WE DID IT for only 2 seasons! It's a great achievment, i'm proud of them despite it's going to be very hard to survive next season, as we have been also banned to play our home games in Peshkopi for the next season.
Congrats KF KORAB. :gezuar:
ZenMaster
Contact:
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: KF Korabi

Mon May 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Plako wrote:Congrats to Korabi, always happy to see cities where football means a lot to make it to the Superliga. Hope you don't get relegated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They will get relegated, they don't have even a stadium where to play their games so i don't really like to see the likes of Terbuni, Korabi and such teams that mean nothing for albanian football and can offer only violence and terrible scenes . I am glad that Luftetari is back and i hope they invest so they can survive in league. If Laci will lose the cup final, Laska will have no more money to pay the players wages so next year Laci players and fans will be back to violence but they will be the 'favorites' for relegation. Laci has won the cup twice and played in Europe and Laska didn't spend a single penny from his pockets. It is very funny that all journalist, commentators and people are afraid to talk about LACI match fixing so Laci relegation would been relieve for all albanian football community.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
User avatar
KF.KORAB
Contact:
Location: Dibër - Mirditë
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:32 am

Re: KF Korabi

Tue May 17, 2016 12:34 am

ZenMaster wrote:
Plako wrote:Congrats to Korabi, always happy to see cities where football means a lot to make it to the Superliga. Hope you don't get relegated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They will get relegated, they don't have even a stadium where to play their games so i don't really like to see the likes of Terbuni, Korabi and such teams that mean nothing for albanian football and can offer only violence and terrible scenes . I am glad that Luftetari is back and i hope they invest so they can survive in league. If Laci will lose the cup final, Laska will have no more money to pay the players wages so next year Laci players and fans will be back to violence but they will be the 'favorites' for relegation. Laci has won the cup twice and played in Europe and Laska didn't spend a single penny from his pockets. It is very funny that all journalist, commentators and people are afraid to talk about LACI match fixing so Laci relegation would been relieve for all albanian football community.
Dude where did you see violence in Dibra? It's obviously you have never been in Dibra because whatever you are you will be waited and treated like a king.

"A te duhen genjeshtar matrapaz e kokpalar kripen ta shesin per far merr krutan je i lare."

Fan Noli


"Njerez te zgjuar me lezet qe i gjen ne cdo ane qe te bejne muhabet keta jane mjeshterit dibran."

Fan Noli.

Kastrioti players couldn't accept that we celebrate in the pitch and they fought and provoked us , we only defended ourself.

User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2366
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: KF Korabi

Tue May 17, 2016 1:27 am

Kastrioti, Laci and Shkumbini have always been known for fan violence. Korabi has not tbh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ZenMaster
Contact:
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: KF Korabi

Tue May 17, 2016 2:42 am

Plako wrote:Kastrioti, Laci and Shkumbini have always been known for fan violence. Korabi has not tbh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't said that Korabi are known for violence but they are not known also for football. I don't think they can offer to Superliga more than ,Dinamo,Elbasani, Lushnja,Apolonia, Besa. It will be extremely difficult to play whole season without home fans so i am sceptic about their chances to survive in Superiore. I hope they at least will have solid finances.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
Gu
Guest

Re: KF Korabi

Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 pm

ZenMaster wrote:
Plako wrote:Kastrioti, Laci and Shkumbini have always been known for fan violence. Korabi has not tbh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't said that Korabi are known for violence but they are not known also for football. I don't think they can offer to Superliga more than ,Dinamo,Elbasani, Lushnja,Apolonia, Besa. It will be extremely difficult to play whole season without home fans so i am sceptic about their chances to survive in Superiore. I hope they at least will have solid finances.

Of the teams you mentioned only Besa can offer more imo. Dinamo has been thoroughly destroyed and has no fanbase. Elbasani, Lushnja and Apollonia have been mediocre for so long that their fanbases have dwindled. I think only Lushnja can muster significant support if they were to be promoted.

As for the ban I doubt it will hold up. A whole season without fans is completely ridiculous.
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2366
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: KF Korabi

Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 pm

ZenMaster wrote:
Plako wrote:Kastrioti, Laci and Shkumbini have always been known for fan violence. Korabi has not tbh.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't said that Korabi are known for violence but they are not known also for football. I don't think they can offer to Superliga more than ,Dinamo,Elbasani, Lushnja,Apolonia, Besa. It will be extremely difficult to play whole season without home fans so i am sceptic about their chances to survive in Superiore. I hope they at least will have solid finances.

Of the teams you mentioned only Besa can offer more imo. Dinamo has been thoroughly destroyed and has no fanbase. Elbasani, Lushnja and Apollonia have been mediocre for so long that their fanbases have dwindled. I think only Lushnja can muster significant support if they were to be promoted.

As for the ban I doubt it will hold up. A whole season without fans is completely ridiculous.

Return to “Albanian Superliga + Kosova and Ilirida”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pjetër and 7 guests

Login · Register

In total there are 268 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 265 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Pjetër
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 19921
Total topics 279
Total members 223
Our newest member presiconnect
No birthdays today