2021 European Club Campaign

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

There is a pandemic of match fixing in Albanian league. The odds they got on that must have been amazing.
For these players they probably get a cut of the fix and it would be more than the pennies they make from Superliga
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Instead of banning Skenderbeu, they should have lobbied betting companies not to take bets on Albanian teams anymore.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Anyone thinks Tirana can cause an upset against Young Boys? Tirana is missing some players due to injury, probably some will recover but the difference must be huge.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:56 am Anyone thinks Tirana can cause an upset against Young Boys? Tirana is missing some players due to injury, probably some will recover but the difference must be huge.
Tirana more than anything else lacks professionalism. Their president is a moron who bend a knee to ultras and appointed capo ultras as sportive director. Egbo deserves respect but club hasn't done anything to help him, they offloaded Ngoo and decided to replace with Avdijaj who has scored less than 10 goals in ten years. Macedonians they brought are nothing special, Cobbinah traveled to Ghana with club permission and nobody knows when he will come back. In this situation and with championship boycott taking place i don't think they will be able beat Dinamo Tblisi.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Young Boys is not that strong. People who were comparing them to Wolfsburg don't know anything about football.

I'd say 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 chance, but not impossible.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Shkendija 1:1 Against Totenham.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:58 pm Instead of banning Skenderbeu, they should have lobbied betting companies not to take bets on Albanian teams anymore.
I never understood why should anyone look after betting companies' interests. I get that fixing the matches is bad for the game but why ban Skenderbeu or any other team for taking advantage of a system that preys on the weak and take people's hard earned money. The easiest solution for all is for not take bets from suspicious teams or leagues. Simples as that.
artan

You have to feel bad for Shkendija for always getting stuck with bad draws. They played very well today after allowing a poor early goal. After equalizing they weren't stopping and had a few chances to take the lead until Son once again raped them.

It's a shame for them and there one team that deserves to qualify. I hope eventually they make the EL/CL so they can solidify their dominance in Macedonian football.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:20 am You have to feel bad for Shkendija for always getting stuck with bad draws. They played very well today after allowing a poor early goal. After equalizing they weren't stopping and had a few chances to take the lead until Son once again raped them.

It's a shame for them and there one team that deserves to qualify. I hope eventually they make the EL/CL so they can solidify their dominance in Macedonian football.
they have to win the league so they can try going through to EL on the champions group . That’s the easiest route. Like Tirana this year.
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:04 pm they offloaded Ngoo
Ngoo sucked. They got some English conference player that looked like Lukaku. Now at least Muci will get more chances.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
  • Information