Albanian Superliga 2014-2015

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Who will be the winner this season ?

You may select 1 option

View results
Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania

Dallku wrote:Anyone here has seen Myrto Uzuni play?
You've noticed him because he scored against Kukesi right? By the way there is a player at Apollonia : Realdo Fili , who is very promissing , seen him play because i became curios in an article i read in Italian newspapers last november . He is only 18 and more promissing ;)
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Dallku

Simboli wrote:
You've noticed him because he scored against Kukesi right? By the way there is a player at Apollonia : Realdo Fili , who is very promissing , seen him play because i became curios in an article i read in Italian newspapers last november . He is only 18 and more promissing ;)

Yup and he also scored a real nice goal against Tirana.

I hope he's not only a "FB talent" but a real one
artan

Dallku wrote:
Simboli wrote:

Yup and he also scored a real nice goal against Tirana.

I hope he's not only a "FB talent" but a real one
I think he received a cap by one of the youth teams. What a name tho.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bet before the Partizani 2:1 Flamurtari scandal.

Simboli i Diellit

Vllaznia just beat Partizani. 1:0 in Shkoder. Such an amateur defending by Partizani during the goal conceeded. It was one of their cb-s , didn't notice if Fejzullahu or Rrahmani but they left Çinari uncovered and scored. By the way Çinari was Vllaznia's most dangerous player , played better than Shtupina or Gilman Lika. Çinari is 18 years old, physically looks like Cikalleshi.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

In other news, Skenderbeu is back to first place! Also, finally broke the curse in Vlora, first win there since the 1970s.
Simboli i Diellit

NYVirus wrote:In other news, Skenderbeu is back to first place! Also, finally broke the curse in Vlora, first win there since the 1970s.
Congrats ! It seems Kukesi lost to Tirana 2:0 today and yet they hold the first place for 1 pt difference. This is becoming intriguing :D This thursday Partizani and Tirana in the derby .
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:In other news, Skenderbeu is back to first place! Also, finally broke the curse in Vlora, first win there since the 1970s.
How much did you guys pay Vlora off to let you win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Plako wrote:

LOL, should I respond to this one?
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote:

Did they? Looks like most matches are sold to betting mafia and not to clubs. :(
  • Information