Albanian Superliga 2014-2015

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who will be the winner this season ?

You may select 1 option

View results
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm not in expert on this at all, but to me it seemed like a good old fashioned ass-kicking. The score should have been at least 3-0, Skenderbeu just does not have a good enough striker to put the ball in the net.
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:
Plako wrote:
NYVirus wrote:In other news, Skenderbeu is back to first place! Also, finally broke the curse in Vlora, first win there since the 1970s.
How much did you guys pay Vlora off to let you win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL, should I respond to this one?
I'm just teasing you [emoji2]

Based on the bad blood between the two clubs I would think Flamurtari would put up a fight and at least not let you win at their home. Laçi for example does an excellent job of not letting anyone win at their home unless of course there are shenanigans going on behind the scenes.

NYVirus

Plako wrote:Based on the bad blood between the two clubs I would think Flamurtari would put up a fight and at least not let you win at their home. Laçi for example does an excellent job of not letting anyone win at their home unless of course there are shenanigans going on behind the scenes.
Oh I know, and I bet everyone who plays and roots for Flamurtari hates to see Skenderbeu finally end its no-win streak in Vlore. But, the teams are heading it two completely opposite direction, so I'm not surprised at the end result. It's shocking to me this had not happened over the past 3-4 seasons in the league or cup matches played at Vlora, to be honest. Skenderbeu looks locked in right now (other than at striker, where losing Pejic before the season and then losing Peter at the winter break left a huge hole). It'll come down to Skenderbeu and Tirana when it's all said and done. Partizani and Kukesi have started fading away big time these past few weeks.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Looks like KF Laçi will will the league .
Plako

Jena duke rraf Tironen, sa te lodh qe jane si tifoza edhe si ekip :)
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:Jena duke rraf Tironen, sa te lodh qe jane si tifoza edhe si ekip :)
Nexhipit duhet me i bo bustin fiks sa e ka pas Enveri ne Tirane, thjesht osht kthyer ne makthin e minjeve. Miu flet shume para ndeshjes,pallohet shume gjate dhe pas derbit.
Kuqaloshi maoist
NYVirus

Haha, bravo Partizani! Edhe Tirana humbet, edhe shans per tu shkeputur ne krye.
Plako

ZenMaster wrote:
Plako wrote:Jena duke rraf Tironen, sa te lodh qe jane si tifoza edhe si ekip :)
Nexhipit duhet me i bo bustin fiks sa e ka pas Enveri ne Tirane, thjesht osht kthyer ne makthin e minjeve. Miu flet shume para ndeshjes,pallohet shume gjate dhe pas derbit.
Tirana bllokohet kunder Partizanit gjithmone, na kane tmerr:)

Plako

NYVirus wrote:Haha, bravo Partizani! Edhe Tirana humbet, edhe shans per tu shkeputur ne krye.
Gjithsesi besoj se kampionati do vendoset nag 2-3 javet e fundit. Eshte progress ne krahasim me vitet e fundit kur e fitonte Skenderbeu qe ne Gusht [emoji1]

NYVirus

Oh yea, no question. I'm hoping they get a bit of breathing room at the top because they'll have away matches at Kukesi and Tirana before the season is over. Should be decided near the end. Hopefully this win keep Partizani in the race and they stop dropping points against crappy teams.
  • Information