Albanian Superliga 2014-2015

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Who will be the winner this season ?

You may select 1 option

View results
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:Oh yea, no question. I'm hoping they get a bit of breathing room at the top because they'll have away matches at Kukesi and Tirana before the season is over. Should be decided near the end. Hopefully this win keep Partizani in the race and they stop dropping points against crappy teams.
Honestly I don't think Partizani is there yet and don't think they'll win it this year. I think It's between Kuksi, Skenderbeu and Tirana tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Partizani lost to Laçi, Kukesi and Vllaznia and they aren't minnows. The difference between superliga teams in quality is small this year . I see Skenderbeu and Kukesi as real contenders. Tirana lost to Partizani and probably that won't work well on the psychologic side but they have Bulku so not to be excluded from the race. Just hope they won't ruin it last minute like last year when Partizani was out of European competitions ...
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Skenderbeu keeps rolling with another win today vs. Vllaznia. Would really like it if someone could actually score. Not a superstar striker, just someone who doesn't completely suck. That's the only missing piece on that team.
Plako

NYVirus wrote:Skenderbeu keeps rolling with another win today vs. Vllaznia. Would really like it if someone could actually score. Not a superstar striker, just someone who doesn't completely suck. That's the only missing piece on that team.
Tirana tied away today so I think they're out of the race. Skenderbeu in the driver's seat, it's their to lose now.

NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Plako wrote:
NYVirus wrote:Skenderbeu keeps rolling with another win today vs. Vllaznia. Would really like it if someone could actually score. Not a superstar striker, just someone who doesn't completely suck. That's the only missing piece on that team.
Tirana tied away today so I think they're out of the race. Skenderbeu in the driver's seat, it's their to lose now.

Kukesi is still around. Would love to see them drop a few more points to have a bit more breathing room.
Plako

NYVirus wrote:
Plako wrote:

Kukesi is still around. Would love to see them drop a few more points to have a bit more breathing room.
I'd love for it to come down to the wire, last minute of the last game :)

Simboli i Diellit

Oh the Albania vs Serbia incidents never end . A Shkije playing the Hero role in Apollonia vs Tirana : http://top-channel.tv/lajme/artikull.php?id=295372#k4

guess he'll go back to Serbia very soon ;)

And btw i just noticed BULKU getting to the goalkeeper and pushing him away !

8-3XyB-S9qI
KF.KORAB

He will have to go back to Serbia otherwise we will find him and kill him, he has luck that Fier has no men but only gays. Come and do it in Dibër and you don't leave the field alive.

Apolonia will go to second league, this monkey would better prepare his bags for serbia.
Simboli i Diellit

KF.KORAB wrote:He will have to go back to Serbia otherwise we will find him and kill him, he has luck that Fier has no men but only gays. Come and do it in Dibër and you don't leave the field alive.

Apolonia will go to second league, this monkey would better prepare his bags for serbia.
He got subbed at the instant and all Apollonia Fans were against him including their players. No need to offend here bro ;)
Don't think he will play anymore in superliga .

This was the fan who entered the field :

Simboli i Diellit

Another perspective :

mEf9YGdcIGU
  • Information