Albanian Superliga 2014-2015

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Who will be the winner this season ?

You may select 1 option

View results
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:I think it is fair rule
Yeah agreed.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

ZenMaster wrote:
NYVirus wrote:Oh crap, what a stupid rule. I had already popped the champagne bottle, no way to recork this...
I think it is fair rule
How is it a fair rule when you are competing against 8 other teams? The idea behind goal differential is that this is a long season where both teams play the same competitors. Goal differential is a much better measurement of which team was more successful vs. the league than head to head scores are. We are trying to determine which team is the champion, we should follow the lead of most of the world and use goal differential.

Anyway, it won't matter when Skenderbeu whoops Tirana in Qemal Stafa as well and put the hunt out of reach for good.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

NYVirus wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:
NYVirus wrote:Oh crap, what a stupid rule. I had already popped the champagne bottle, no way to recork this...
I think it is fair rule
How is it a fair rule when you are competing against 8 other teams? The idea behind goal differential is that this is a long season where both teams play the same competitors. Goal differential is a much better measurement of which team was more successful vs. the league than head to head scores are. We are trying to determine which team is the champion, we should follow the lead of most of the world and use goal differential.

Anyway, it won't matter when Skenderbeu whoops Tirana in Qemal Stafa as well and put the hunt out of reach for good.
First let me tell you that i want Skenderbeu to win the trophy but goal differential should never decide championship in most corrupted league in world. Let's suppose that Tirana after next 2 games has same amount of points and plays against Kukesi ( Gjici wants Tirana to win championship and puts on field 12 year old players) and Tirona wins 20:0.
Kuqaloshi maoist
NYVirus

ZenMaster wrote:
First let me tell you that i want Skenderbeu to win the trophy but goal differential should never decide championship in most corrupted league in world. Let's suppose that Tirana after next 2 games has same amount of points and plays against Kukesi ( Gjici wants Tirana to win championship and puts on field 12 year old players) and Tirona wins 20:0.
Sure, that can get around the issue and make it even more unfair... But, ignoring the possibility of matches being thrown, goal differential is the better measurement when you have many opponents that you are being compared against.

In other words, we are not deciding if Tirana or Skenderbeu is better as against each other, rather we are measuring which one is the better team as against the entire league.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

So Elbasan Arena is going to be used against second league teams next season. Great job Elbasani.
artan

Genti wrote:So Elbasan Arena is going to be used against second league teams next season. Great job Elbasani.
I don't even think the stadium is being used by any team right now. Elbasani from what I know plays in some other shitty stadium instead of Elbasan Arena.

They probably figure the cost to maintain/upkeep the stadium for game day is not worth it as Elbasani barely draws a crowd and there's always the threat that the hooligans will destroy the stadium like they did earlier in the season.

Random but Tomori Berat have a decent stadium for Albanian standards. With some renovations it could get a Elbasan face lift.

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Next years second division good stadiums: Besa, Tomorri, Elbasani, Pogradeci, Apollonia, Kastrioti, Shkumbini, Bylis, Kamza, Butrinti , Luftetari and the new stadium of Korabi Peshkopi they're planning to build. Elbasan arena will be used for local derbies, Elbasani against Turbina Cerrik and Gramshi :D
NYVirus

Come on Partizani! Get points today!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Today i'll have to root for Bulku. Partizani is out from title race and a Tirana win makes it more interesting :)

~Simboli~
NYVirus

Thank you, Partizani... Maybe we can start the party now?
  • Information