Albanian Superliga 2014-2015

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Who will be the winner this season ?

You may select 1 option

View results
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Mon May 11, 2015 5:11 pm

They expelled Shkumbini- Bylis- Besa not that long ago. "Last season "

~Simboli~
Plako
Team: Partizani

Mon May 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Dragoi wrote:They expelled Shkumbini- Bylis- Besa not that long ago. "Last season "

~Simboli~
I thought they were relegated. Besa for sure was.
Simboli i Diellit

Mon May 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Plako wrote:
Dragoi wrote:They expelled Shkumbini- Bylis- Besa not that long ago. "Last season "

~Simboli~
I thought they were relegated. Besa for sure was.
Besa wasn't directly expelled but lost a match 3:0 because of stadium violence and had to play last matches behind closed doors . That decision favoured Vllaznia not to relegate ;)

~Simboli~
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mon May 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Skenderbeu can only advance to the group stages if they are willing to spend some more money on quality players. Shkembi is a fantastic player in the Superliga, but his old legs won't get us far in the European competitions. I still think our best chance to get to the group stage has passed along with the penalty kick loss a couple of seasons ago (so close...). I'll keep optimistic, but unless big money is spent, I doubt we get there. Another option is for all other teams to sacrifice their top players for a couple of months and let Skenderbeu field a "Superliga All Star" team where they pick up about 4-5 players from the other Superliga teams and put together a hopefully winning product.

I am a huge fan of our Kosovo additions though. Both Latifi and Berisha have been great. And Peter Olaynka will finally be allowed to play with us again once this season is over (our forward department has been lacking all season).
Plako

Tue May 12, 2015 4:18 pm

NYVirus wrote:Skenderbeu can only advance to the group stages if they are willing to spend some more money on quality players. Shkembi is a fantastic player in the Superliga, but his old legs won't get us far in the European competitions. I still think our best chance to get to the group stage has passed along with the penalty kick loss a couple of seasons ago (so close...). I'll keep optimistic, but unless big money is spent, I doubt we get there. Another option is for all other teams to sacrifice their top players for a couple of months and let Skenderbeu field a "Superliga All Star" team where they pick up about 4-5 players from the other Superliga teams and put together a hopefully winning product.

I am a huge fan of our Kosovo additions though. Both Latifi and Berisha have been great. And Peter Olaynka will finally be allowed to play with us again once this season is over (our forward department has been lacking all season).
I think it's best to spend the money on bribing the refs, just like you do in Superliga ;)
Simboli i Diellit

Sat May 16, 2015 1:35 pm

I'm in Albania , going to watch Terbuni-Beselidhja . The road to Pukë is amaizing :) If someones wants to follow the match then switch on supersport at 17:00. Duka with many of FSHF will be present at the "stadium" and both side fans have organized a great pirotecnic show.

Lushnja vs Bylis

~Simboli~
Plako

Sat May 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Dragoi wrote:I'm in Albania , going to watch Terbuni-Beselidhja . The road to Pukë is amaizing :) If someones wants to follow the match then switch on supersport at 17:00. Duka with many of FSHF will be present at the "stadium" and both side fans have organized a great pirotecnic show.

Lushnja vs Bylis

~Simboli~
Good luck today Simboli and enjoy yourself.
artan

Sun May 17, 2015 4:06 am

My condolences Simboli looks like Terbuni Puke and Byllis Bash are being promoted with Elbasania and either Apolonia Fier or Teuta Durres being relegated(Apolonia and Teuta play eachother tomorrow)
Plako

Sun May 17, 2015 4:18 pm

artan wrote:My condolences Simboli looks like Terbuni Puke and Byllis Bash are being promoted with Elbasania and either Apolonia Fier or Teuta Durres being relegated(Apolonia and Teuta play eachother tomorrow)
Teuta-Apolonia will be a real nail biter. It has the potential for some good old fashioned Superliga violence in the field and in the stands.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Sun May 17, 2015 5:41 pm

wtf Tirona.
  • Information