Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

MadMan wrote: The only people I have heard say this, is Turks in denial.
I've had Turkish friends. Unless Ottomans spend all their time in discos, I'd say I'm right :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ti qenke njish ore.

Ke vizitu ti ndonjehere Shqiperin? A lere me trojet tjera Shqiptare?
Pjetër

I can only speak for myself but whenever I would hang out at any of my Sicilian friend's houses I was always shocked at how comfortable I felt around them. Way more comfortable than when I would be around my few friends from southern Albania or the few Kosovars I knew. Then again my family is Catholic.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

MadMan wrote:Ti qenke njish ore.

Ke vizitu ti ndonjehere Shqiperin? A lere me trojet tjera Shqiptare?
I grew up in Albania...

Ask any Albo from RA, especially from the south, and they'll tell you culturally they're most similar to Sicilians/Southern Italians. As I said, the only exception is practicing Muslims.

There is a lot of overlap with some Turks culturally, but as a whole there are more differences than anything. And Arabs culturally? Lmfao. Not even close. Even closer to Northern Europe for that matter.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Princ

Minotti

Wont speak and cant speak for a whole region (Dardania) but the only people who are like arabs there are those longbearded cunts who have an agenda.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote:I'm from southern albania and I would agree we are more similar to Greeks
So we have an Orthodox who feels more similar to the Greeks, a Catholic who feels more similar to the Southern Italians and several Moslems who feel more similar to the Turks. I think we can finally see a pattern here: the Southern Italians, Greeks and Turks are very similar to Albanians :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Migjeni

The entire Balkans are special. Now I can't speak for RA as much as I can for Mali i zi, Kosove, Iliride dhe Kosove Lindore, but we're - including the Bosniaks, Serbs, Croats, 'Macedonians' and to an extent also Slovenians - a mish mash of all kinds of things. We have had an Ottoman influence all of us, but at the same time we're influenced by the Yugoslav years and now from Western pop-culture. So we can't say that we're like the Italians, Turks or Greeks. We're from the Balkans and that's very different from those three, unless you're the type of person who will call your children Gianluca, Mehmet Akif or Leonidas, because then you're just imitating and trying to assimilate and that's not being Albanian. That's being -insert country where you want to assimilate-.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
artan

Princ wrote:We are nothing like Arabs in the south. I always found kosovars to be more Arabic lol but I am orthodox
No disrespect but Southern Albanians are more "swarthy" then Northern Albanians, and it makes sense too since the South is much more of a Mediterranean climate.
  • Information