[Transfer Rumours] News & Odds

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Agim Zeka moved from Skenderbeu to AS Monaco. Our FA should manage well this talent otherwise he could aswell switch to Kosove.
Even Albanian league youth that do decently are from Kosovo. Watch they play for Kosovo NT. Sad!
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Agim Zeka moved from Skenderbeu to AS Monaco. Our FA should manage well this talent otherwise he could aswell switch to Kosove.
Even Albanian league youth that do decently are from Kosovo. Watch they play for Kosovo NT. Sad!
This guy is not even a superliga product. He'll play for Albania only if we show him interest and give him a chance. If we continue the same old games we play with other prospects then he'll most likely switch.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The other option is trying to snith any talent coming from FYROM youth ranks. Fact is Superliga isn't producing even Vajushi, Cikalleshi, Balaj type of players anymore.
Dallku

FYROM youth talent is trash too(even though they get results thanks to organization and coaching)

This Zeka is supposed to be the best talent and yet the kid can't even crack Skenderbeu's lineup. That sums up the Albanian talent level nowadays.
Simboli i Diellit

He was 17 and has played like 8 games in Superliga and Cup so far. He is better than any talent comming from our league.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote:The other option is trying to snith any talent coming from FYROM youth ranks. Fact is Superliga isn't producing even Vajushi, Cikalleshi, Balaj type of players anymore.
I would say they are but they're not good enough for the NT as the level of the NT has risen. Recent products that come to mind are Rrahmani, Berisha and Latifi
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I feel so bad for Kace. Honestly I feel like I have been personally hurt. I hope he can find his feet, a new club and shine, he deserves to be the player he is meant to be.
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I thought Mavraj was moving to a better team. He's moving to a relegation side. LOL
No better team is willing to match his Koln wages, considering his age. The only reason Hamburg are probably willing to up his wages hoping he can help them avoid relegation.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote:FYROM youth talent is trash too(even though they get results thanks to organization and coaching)

This Zeka is supposed to be the best talent and yet the kid can't even crack Skenderbeu's lineup. That sums up the Albanian talent level nowadays.
You think it is easy for the likes of Zeka,Bardhi to face footballer criminals as Sheta,Alla,Ibrahimi,Kalari,Teqja,Muca,Sheta,Veliaj,Telushi,BathaCela, Hodo, etc etc? Referees allow brutal game and those morons can end your career with a single tackle. I don't think i ever saw albanian referee giving a yellow card in first 30 minutes or a red card in first half.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Xhaka at West Ham . 1/6
  • Information