Forum updated and moved to a new server !

Important: the rules and the announcements of our Community

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

Moved all my services to Albanian servers in Tirana . I'm sorry for the lost post since 24/05. The US server was costantly under attack and kept slowing down day by day.

The service in Tirana is def better .
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Tifozi did you rape the markup with over the top CSS. What's up with that banner :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 11:50 pm Tifozi did you rape the markup with over the top CSS. What's up with that banner :D
It's an lightweight 3D overlay. I know that page design refreshes are disruptive to the user’s mental flow just like a “change blindness” but once in a while refreshes are indispensable. I just removed the Old National Team banner that will be part of our football story books for next decades so we can keep focus on our next objectives like repeating the last qualification to the Final Stage :D

Had a lot of sqlinjections and corrupted tabled in the last 10 days backups . The old server is still down most of the time. Attacks comming from China and they didn't have cloudflare. Here in Albania services are better , bandwidth is quite good and well i also upgraded the system software , some new features in user experience :)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Cloudflare is racketeering. I wouldn't be surprised if they partook in that shit
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:02 amIt's an lightweight 3D overlay. I know that page design refreshes are disruptive to the user’s mental flow just like a “change blindness” but once in a while refreshes are indispensable. I just removed the Old National Team banner that will be part of our football story books for next decades so we can keep focus on our next objectives like repeating the last qualification to the Final Stage :D
I would buy a t-shirt with that new logo. Can you upload it on one of those customizable t-shirt websites or send it over to RedxBlack guys so they might use as a template for their shirts.

https://redxblack.com/
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:51 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:02 amIt's an lightweight 3D overlay. I know that page design refreshes are disruptive to the user’s mental flow just like a “change blindness” but once in a while refreshes are indispensable. I just removed the Old National Team banner that will be part of our football story books for next decades so we can keep focus on our next objectives like repeating the last qualification to the Final Stage :D
I would buy a t-shirt with that new logo. Can you upload it on one of those customizable t-shirt websites or send it over to RedxBlack guys so they might use as a template for their shirts.

https://redxblack.com/
Could make some and send them over to the founders of the forum. Maybe we could even enjoy wearing them at the next Euro 2020 finals :gezuar:
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:07 amCould make some and send them over to the founders of the forum. Maybe we could even enjoy wearing them at the next Euro 2020 finals :gezuar:
Let's make it happen :gezuar:
  • Information