Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I read an interview of Kurti today about the fact that he'd give a chance to choose to Kosova's population over the union with Albania. In that case parties like LSI would vanish, we would have a totally new redifition of the political scene, def improving on both sides.
Simboli i Diellit

Bregu seems will be challenging Basha in the July elections within PD : http://balkanweb.com/site/a-do-garoje-p ... nda-bregu/
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Looking at the polls and momentum, this is my guess for Sunday:

PS 67-69
PD 54-56
LSI 10-12
PDIU 2-3
LIBRA 1-2
Ndocaj 0-1

You need 71 to become PM. I'm guessing PS will ally with PDIU to get over the limit, and if that's not the case with PD, although the alliance with PD might be made nevertheless.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

LSI won't reach more than 8 mandates . PS will reach 60-65 with PD improving their numbers from the last elections slightly lower than the PS. PDIU and LIBRA might be the surprise here .
Aurora Bulkualis

You're not taking into account vote buying, which accounts I'd say for 1/3rd of the vote in most places. The parties in power always have more money to buy votes either through cash, items or jobs.

PD is broke. I find it hard to see them rising with more than 33% of the vote.
Migjeni

I wouldn't vote for any of them. None of them are worth anything.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

Only LSI and PS will buy votes . If we take into account Fier p.ex : 392 mije votues te rregjistruar per rrjedhoje 16 mandate . Afluenca ne zgjedhje 56% , dmth duke pa zgjedhjet e kaluara 195 mije votues/16= 12 mije vota per mandat. Duke qene se ka shume lista pragu per mandat arrin deri ne 8-9 mije vota. 1 vote kushton 70€ , perafersisht ato blejne 30% te votuesve qe i bie 200 mije euro. Edhe sikur LSI ti bleje te gjitha 10 mandatet qe merr normalisht i bie te harxhoje 6-7 miljone euro. Ket vit te pakten ne qarkun tone kane ndryshu tendencen e sjelljes se politikaneve nga jashte. Me perpara kishim Kryemadhin, Aldo Bumçin e vendalinj kishin zgjedh ca bandite. Kesaj rralle sikur PSja po ashtu PDja kane permiresu listat , kane arrite deri aty sa te fusin edhe kushrinj te mi , jane aq afer njani me tjetrin sikur te ishin Axhe e Nip. LSI riciklon ato qe nuk arriten te futeshin ne listat e PSse . Besoj perseri Fieri , Elbasani e Lezha do mbesin bastione te LSIse.
Aurora Bulkualis

S'e kam fjalen vetem per 50 euro = 1 vote, por edhe vendet e punes. Qeverria eshte punesuesi #1 ne Shqiperia. Drejtor, mesus, pastrus, te tera kane lidhje me politiken. Po ashtu dhe industria e fasonit edhe tejet e lidhur me LSIn.

Partitet kercenojne mesuset: me jep 20 vota, ose do te heq nga puna.
Plako
Team: Partizani

I think PS wins handily tomorrow, minimum 73-74. I think outside the three big parties only PDIU may win 1 seat. Blushi I'm afraid is not gonna win. Am hoping LSI doesn't win more than 7-8, I want those fuckers decimated.
Simboli i Diellit

LSI has been in power for the past 8 years . Noone has touched their sympathizant's seats/jobs within administration. When they changed allie from PD to PS many of the PD people switched to LSI so they could keep their jobs. Now that PD and PS did the pact to have a government with ministers from both parts so they'd make sure that the administration structures won't take part in elections and they've been firing only LSI directors all over the country. I'd prefer a PS-PD government over having LSI in power again , they're the only two parties that have the human resources to create a decent goverment structure, also within next mandate probably we'll join EU so it's crucial to have a politically stable situation .
  • Information