Albanian parliamentary election, 2017

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Thought we'd continue talking in a proper topic about these elections. Seems PS is winning like the exit-polls showed earlier but LSI seems fighting for the second spot with PD so far, unexpected.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The low turnout favours Rama. The only people heading for the polls are militants who want jobs/money.

All the opposition votes stayed home.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:32 am but LSI seems fighting for the second spot with PD so far, unexpected.
As I said, the one with the most money wins. LSI made tens of millions from being in government.

I know some people in LSI who buy votes. They are very well organised in their crime spree.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Well so far LIBRA has been dissappointing.
I didn't know we had so many Chams in Lezhe http://m.albeu.com/lexo.php?kat=118&nr=315852
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 am Well so far LIBRA has been dissappointing.
Simboli, these parties do well in Urban areas. People in villages only vote for whoever pays them. Do you think some people in a deep village for LSI out of principle?

It's a shame that in Tirane, Sfida and LIBRA are sharing the vote. It would suck if they both miss the mark, and get left with no mandates.
Simboli i Diellit

We'll see how things evolve althrough it seems LSI might get 5-6 mandates from Tirane only. There was few to no tv/media coverage of LIBRA. They're too soft to attract attention and it was way to easy to isolate them.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:03 am We'll see how things evolve althrough it seems LSI might get 5-6 mandates from Tirane only. There was few to no tv/media coverage of LIBRA. They're too soft to attract attention and it was way to easy to isolate them.
It's not about TV coverage. It's about vote buying man. Why is PDIU getting all these votes in Diber and Elbasan? Why is LSI getting 25% of the vote in Gjirokaster and Korce?

Anywhere you see LSI doing well, you know massive vote buying is going on. The lower the LSI, the less vote buying. Kryemadhi got caught in Lezhe, with 30,000 eurosin her car 4 years ago.
Simboli i Diellit

In Lezhe 60% of the people working in Administration are LSI militants. That's how they got those jobs in the first place, then add votebuying in rural villages where the incidents happened . PD losing in Shkoder is a sign that the local branch didn't work to win the electorate + Topalli's hand also in this ;)
Aurora Bulkualis

LIBRA po kalon nga 2-4%. Me 3% e merr 1 mandat. Shpresoj, por keshtu e hengri dhe Bojaxhiu.

Bojaxhiu doli 12% ne qytet, dhe zonat rurale e Tiranes ja pergjysmuan voten ne 6%.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:44 am In Lezhe 60% of the people working in Administration are LSI militants. That's how they got those jobs in the first place, then add votebuying in rural villages where the incidents happened . PD losing in Shkoder is a sign that the local branch didn't work to win the electorate + Topalli's hand also in this ;)
That's exactly it. Vote buying is not just here's 50 euros. Eshte 10-20 vote per nje vende pune.
Simboli i Diellit

Me tendencen aktuale duket sikur LSI do e humbe mandatin e vetem ne Lezhe me PSne qe merr 4 mandate e PD me 3.
  • Information