Albanian parliamentary election, 2017

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 am You're not taking into account vote buying, which accounts I'd say for 1/3rd of the vote in most places. The parties in power always have more money to buy votes either through cash, items or jobs.

PD is broke. I find it hard to see them rising with more than 33% of the vote.
Sic thashe para nja ca diteve, PD-ja ka mbaruar si parti. Shpresoj qe keto parti te vogla e ndalojne Ramen nga 71, se ai vende morri funde pasaj.

Shqiptaret jane dele dhe dembele, nuk kane kurr per te ndertuar nje opozite per te qene. Po morri Rama fuqi absolute, nuk del PS-ja nga pushteti per te pakten 10 vjet. Kjo pjesmarrje e ulet, do jete vetem fillimi. Do nisin delet duket kerkuar azil pastaj.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Well PS most likely will allie with PDIU if they risk the majority but the trend doesn't seem so. Berisha posted a voting paper where a citizen had written i don't give a f*** about Rama, Meta, Vasili or Basha ! Then removed it from socials right away, hopefully there are no chances he gets back into politics and Bregu's clans claims the throne. It might seem a victory for LSI getting a lot of votes but the fact that they won't be part of the government and probably by next elections they won't have the resources they had it will dismantle them for good.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:54 am Well PS most likely will allie with PDIU if they risk the majority but the trend doesn't seem so. Berisha posted a voting paper where a citizen had written i don't give a f*** about Rama, Meta, Vasili or Basha ! Then removed it from socials right away, hopefully there are no chances he gets back into politics and Bregu's clans claims the throne. It might seem a victory for LSI getting a lot of votes but the fact that they won't be part of the government and probably by next elections they won't have the resources they had it will dismantle them for good.
Well I guess I was right after all, Rama winning convincingly so far. Am hoping Basha-Rama have a pact to get rid of Meta, can't stand the fucker. It's time to dismantle LSI.
Aurora Bulkualis

This was the lowest turnout since communism fell. People just didn't bother showing up. As I said a while back, PS will be in power for the next 10-15 years. Who wins in Albania depends on who has the most money, and parties not in power will wither. Look at PD. I said it a while back, they don't have money to buy votes. They will get destroyed.

Rama's legacy: Take communist memorabilia, put a thin layer of paint over it, and call it "Rilindje". E beri me ndertesat e komunizmit, tani e beri me Partine e Punes. Pas 27 vjeteve u kthye Partie e Punes me fuqi absolute, por kesaj radhe me boje mavi hedhur nga Rama larte. Kane zaptuar c'do bashki, dhe parlamentin nje parti me para kanabisi. QR. Ai vende ka marre funde. Do nisin azilin prape njerezit.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:54 am the fact that they won't be part of the government and probably by next elections they won't have the resources they had it will dismantle them for good.
The US Embassy just noticed that there was vote buying :lol:

Really??? Wow! Americans must be smart! Who would've thought! You mean LSI out of nowhere winning 25% of the vote in some regions, had to do with vote buying? No! :mecigare:
Simboli i Diellit

PD and his allies has 57 votes when Berisha lost 2013 elections with 50 seats being only from PD.while now they have 44 including it's allies and 35 being of PD. That means Basha performance costs 15 seats less than last PD group in our parliament. He lost also the local elections , everyone is asking for his head in socials and media.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:01 pm PD and his allies has 57 votes when Berisha lost 2013 elections with 50 seats being only from PD.while now they have 44 including it's allies and 35 being of PD. That means Basha performance costs 15 seats less than last PD group in our parliament. He lost also the local elections , everyone is asking for his head in socials and media.
Basha is a dud, but Albanians largely don't care about who is in charge. That's a myth propelled by the media. 50% will vote for PS/PD because of their grandparents being Partizans/Balliste, 50% will vote for public sector jobs/money. They care about their pockets/interests. In Western countries it matters, but not in Albania. Remember when Grida Duma was going to oust the corrupt Dako in Durres? That was bullshit.

PD eshte nje parti e falimentuar dhe prone personale e Sali Berishes. Prandaj Partia e Punes ribrenduar si "PS" do ta zaptoj Shqiperine per 10-15 vitet e ardhme. Do rri Rama dhe per 2 mandate, pastaj do vi Veliaj per nje 2-3 mandate te tjera.
Simboli i Diellit

Next elections PS will lose but who will govern is to be seen. Def Rama , Veliaj and co are masters in PR and comunication unlike the PD guys or Lsi's who work on field while Rama wins also points in media too.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:43 pm Next elections PS will lose but who will govern is to be seen. Def Rama , Veliaj and co are masters in PR and comunication unlike the PD guys or Lsi's who work on field while Rama wins also points in media too.
There is 0 chance dude. People are extremely unhappy in Albania. The amount of Albanians who want to leave is above 50%, which is one the Top 5 in the world. Rama only has 40% approval rating, and did better than ever before.

As I said, 50% of people vote for whoever their grandparents vote for, 50% vote for whoever gets them a job/money. PD lost massively on the jobs/money front, since they're not in power.

The only way Rama even came into power is through the Tomi Doshis/Mark Frrokut/Prengas. That's how PS won in the North. And through their cannabis financiers they're keeping power.
Simboli i Diellit

PS is a very well structured party. They have over 100k members all over Albania so it's not that easy to compete with them. You see LIBRA, SFIDA and co didn't get any mandate because it's not enought criticizing the government when you don't have a base that supports you, that creates a network who spread your voice as a solution , that can get you votes. Exept to PS nor PD nor LSI had a plan to govern the country , they lacked in innovative or serious projects in economy, social , university ect. If you enter the elections then you should present a list of people (A TEAM) , this way the electorate will know who will be the minister of finance, the health minister, the foreign ect

PD was again proposing "takse e sheshte" like popular parties here in west. There is no more parties , it's leadership that defines the party now. Basha is old style Berisha who had lost a lot of his morale with the Durres-Kukes highway corruptions when he was minister of transport.

Btw did you know that Rama beds with Basha every single night?

His wife's surname is Basha.
  • Information