Albania v Liechtenstein 2/9/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Here we go again. Let's see if I am the good luck charm this team needs :rrokullisem:

Must win game. I think we should try an attacking formation here, but let's see if Panucci will change anything at all.

Berisha
Hysaj Ajeti Mavraj Agolli
Kukeli
Roshi Memushaj Ahmedi Hyka
Sadiku

I would not be opposed to starting Latifi. I think we can exploit his speed against a shitty team like Lich.

Alb 2-0 Lich.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I think he'll play more with a 4:4:2 , why not even testing Balliu or Memolla for Agolli.

Berisha
Hysaj-Djimsiti-Mavraj-Agolli
Grezda-Memushaj-Basha-Latifi
Sadiku-Ahmedi
Plako
Team: Partizani

Albania to win 6-0.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Simboli i Diellit

Plako
Team: Partizani

I'm loving Valon Ahmedi. What a true patriot :)

Looks like the exodus from Macedonia has begun. He's the third player eligible for Macedonia who has accepted a call up right? Aliji and Seferi being the other two if I'm not mistaken.
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

What's the deal with suspending Cika? Seems kind of stupid to me. The guy has a legitimate excuse to be a few hours late. He was signing the biggest contract of his life, and he personally called the coach to inform him. I don't see why it's a big deal, especially considering the fact that teams like to showcase their new high profile signings. Also, Basha and Hyka were arriving the day after anyway.

If this is how Panucci wants to show that he's the boss, we are in for a rough ride. This is childish behaviour, and it will definitely not earn him any love or respect.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit

Both Ahmedi and Memolla grew up in Italy . I'm curious to watch Ahmedi play more than anyother addition although seems Memolla might surpass Agolli as a LB .

Hysaj won't give a chance to Balliu as RB unless one of them plays as RW instead of Roshi against teams like Italy/Spain.

Rreth Cikalleshit trajneri do te fuse disiplinen ne skuader e per rrjelloje ai priste mundesine me te vogel qe te jipte shembull. Basha me Hyken e kane paralajmeru nje jave perpara kur kane pre biletat pas impenjimeve me klubet respektive ndersa Cikalleshi e informoi diten e grumbullimit.

Sdq klubi e bleu per 4.5 milione euro dhe do marri 800.000 ne vit rroge. Kush e imagjinonte se do mberrinte ne ket nivel Cika kur lozte ne Superlige.
Besoj se ne grumbullimin e muajit tjeter ndaj Italise e Spanjes do e ftoje.
  • Information