Albanian U21 news and results

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Had some hope for Bare but if he can't even do shit in U21 and actually causes losses, then at best he's going to be a bottom table starter in La Liga/Serie A. Still better than what we have.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Abazaj must leave from Albanian Superliga , a wasted talent. Toli is an amateur and Bushi is playing Tafa out of position. That Doka guy from Tirona is so overrated. Ndoji , Ceka , Tafa and Maloku rapresenting the Italian product so well while Endri Çekiçi is a ghost of himself, probably because we had so many expectations from him but he'll never be a NT player (Ndoji put him 1 on 1 against the goalkeeper and he did everything wrong) . Ylber Ramadani was quite solid. Durmishaj and Laçi as Greek products were above average , both could play in Dutch/Belgian league. In this team we don't have anyone that stands out , probably Ndoji someday might become a Nt player the rest is far from NT material. They're young and they can improve on tactics, fantasy, gameplay but most miss the basics, the touch and ball contoll which make the difference between a medium player and a top player.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's funny how young kids who actually play in Superliga do better than people from academies in Top leagues.

I'm the most disappointed in Cekici. He seemed promising.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 pm It's funny how young kids who actually play in Superliga do better than people from academies in Top leagues.
Abazaj is one of the few talents from superliga who stood out last season but didn't transfer to other leagues . He is on steroids and confidence means a lot. Quite technical ,he plays is clean and simple better than the Cekicis or Bares 😜 Bare wants to overdo things and he fails sometimes to be efficient for the team . He will improve , could become important for out nt but i don't see him as a top club material either.
Dallku

I watched this game and I pretty much agree with what Simboli wrote. I was curious to see this Doka guy because he gets a lot of hype on fb and Skenderbeu is after him but I didn't see many good signs from him at all. Leonardo Maloku was pretty bad too. They were tearing up his side with long balls ffs.

I liked that #3 LB Ceka. He looked pretty comfortable on the ball. Defensively he has limitations. Abazaj is interesting. He's not the fastest or a great dribbler but reads the game well and is not brain dead like most of these Albanian attackers. Durmishaj, Laci Ndoj, Ramadani are ok. Not complete amateurs but they need to improve a lot to be nt material.
  • Information