Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Panucci really tried the best to test Memo on that left side . Benching the “Captain” is no joke althrough he doesn’t admit we all see including Panucci that we need badly a leftback . Hysaj as left back played the worst games for Napoli.
Kuqezijeti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Would play gjimshiti there , he played that position a few times for Zurich
Princ

Simboli i Diellit

Besnik Dizdari’s analysis : http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/analiz ... -shqiptar/

Just go to the end where he shows his points where 90% of youth and nationalteam clubs should have superliga player lol this guy is out!
Simboli i Diellit

Per ata qe kuptojne Italisht se perkthimi eshte gjysme i gabuar:

alUh1ngMk6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alUh1ngMk6A
artan

List for the friendly against Turkey

Astrit Ajdarevic, Ylber Ramadani and Sabien Lilaj are new call ups. Aliji is called up again despite the fact he's without a club and Ramadani plays in the second Danish division.

This team is lacking talent. Good thing we got rid of Rashica!
Dallku

Looking at Aliji's ig it seems like he retired from football lol. Don't know what's up but no club at all?? He's not even THAT bad. At least he's better than Hysen Memolla.

Rest of the list is what you'd expect. Don't expect much from Ajdarevic. He can't even make the squad for his Greek club.
artan

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:01 pm Looking at Aliji's ig it seems like he retired from football lol. Don't know what's up but no club at all?? He's not even THAT bad. At least he's better than Hysen Memolla.

Rest of the list is what you'd expect. Don't expect much from Ajdarevic. He can't even make the squad for his Greek club.
Aliji feel off a cliff or something. At Basel he looked promising and was getting tons of playing time as a 18-19 year old. Hopefully, he can go through the same revival path as Ajeti.

I'm just puzzled with Ramadani. I think he might have a decent future but the guy is playing in the second Danish division, let him prove himself next year when he's playing in the First Danish league. Kosova must have shown interest or something. Ramadani's team has quite a few young Albanian players that might be somewhat decent. Maybe we should poach them for the U-21.

But this is a friendly and now is the time to tinker with callups and lineups.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Ghoulam is out for the season, so Hysaj will play LB for Napoli from now on. He played LB against Man City, and I've been hearing conflicting shit about that game. I saw a good run of his that was ignored by Insigne, but defensively apparently he wasn't great.

If he sharpens his LB skills, then we could have Balliu at RB, without going to 3-5-2.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Hysaj as left back is not that bad to watch as he is very positional in every role he covers. Btw Napoli has Mario Rui as left back alternative. He ain’t that bad, left backs should be left footed.
  • Information