Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:15 pm
Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:49 pm #17 cost them 3 points by refusing to guard his man. The Irish dude had a completely open header.
Doka is a total amateur some times and ruins all the good things he does during the game. he was rated as one of the best of Superliga talents just because he was part of Tirana. That’s kinda nepotism as Tirana’s lobbying/connections in the NT are strong although we don’t have any good RBs comming at that age.

https://giphy.com/gifs/xT0xeFMICcXAwcCKhq/html5

No more comment needs to be said. Amateurism speaks for itself.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

How was Ndoj?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:16 am https://giphy.com/gifs/xT0xeFMICcXAwcCKhq/html5

No more comment needs to be said. Amateurism speaks for itself.
Lol at Tafa’s criticizing Doka. Indeed Bushi said that these positional mistakes are the ABC of football and should be teached in the clubs they play. Our other defenders althrough owned by Serie A/B teams are actually playing in Serie C but they’re two levels above Superliga players reguarding football tactics/theory/intelligence.

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:57 am How was Ndoj?
Ndoj was good , better than most of the team. I think he didn’t make any mistake and his passes were like 99% accurate . Also you can notice that he plays in another level just by his first ball touch or the one touch passing abilities . There was Bare though that always asked for the ball and didn’t know what to do with it (or did it in the wrong way). Also Bare never passed to Ndoj , probably tactics but it could be that there is something between the two . Also Ndoj seems too shy and never asks for the ball but he is good in the movements without the ball , always frees himself giving safe passing options to the other players. Guess this will be the decisive year of his career.
Dallku

Yeah Ndoj was probably the best player on this team. He made some nice tackles too.
artan

I only caught the last 20 minutes or so but Doka looked really comfortable with the ball, he seems like a good passer. I understand he's at fault for the goal but that can be trained through time. IDK, from my observations he seems like he has some talent (offensively that is). But to be fair this was my first time seeing him play so my opinion may be biased.

And Zeka to me seems like he has the potential to be a good player. He looked good when he came on and he has some dribbling/creativity skills. Good thing we poached him up.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:07 pm I only caught the last 20 minutes or so but Doka looked really comfortable with the ball, he seems like a good passer. I understand he's at fault for the goal but that can be trained through time. IDK, from my observations he seems like he has some talent (offensively that is). But to be fair this was my first time seeing him play so my opinion may be biased.

And Zeka to me seems like he has the potential to be a good player. He looked good when he came on and he has some dribbling/creativity skills. Good thing we poached him up.
Doka is the new Lila . Better tecnically but makes really hard tackles , it’s like a bulldog sometimes. What astonishes me is the fact that at first touch he fells in the ground like a primmadonna when you have important games like this you can do that if you’re winning but when the ball is in your controll and you could build a numeric superiority on the wing a free kick is a gift to the other team to organize themselves .
Playing for Tirana favours his play style as 9 out of 10 times where there should be a red card they don’t give him. He is young and could improve a bit , we rate these players with the standarts of the NT . Certainly playing in second division in Albania for another season won’t improve him at all.

Seen Zeka play for our U19 also. He will be the star of the U21 in the upcoming qualifiers . Loaded with natural talent, noone ever mentions him and this fact of being outside the radar might help that fame won’t burn his brain like it did to Avdiaj or other talented youngsters . In some of his interviews he seemed like a guy with his feet on the ground and hardworking.
artan

Agreed. Zeka has the most potential of the current U-21 group, only 19 as well. He's a legit talent.

What's up with this Qazim Laci guy? This guy gets games for a pretty good Ligue 2 team. Is this guy any good?
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:24 pm
What's up with this Qazim Laci guy? This guy gets games for a pretty good Ligue 2 team. Is this guy any good?
I've seen him play only in our youth games and most of the goals he scored were tap-ins. Something he seems good is the fact that when 1vs1 with the goalie he doesn't lose it mentally and most of the time scores.

His two goals with Ajaccio were both tap-ins although he isn't a typical striker. He seems more like an attacking midfielder or a modern second striker that covers all the goalie area something Salihi used to do for us. He could turn usefull . Usually players that start from bottom reach the top.

Laci's goals:
http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... ne-france/
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x65v9iy
Simboli i Diellit

Look at Ramadani’s celebration and his reaction after when the ref gives him the yellow card. Which ex-nt player comes to mind to you guys from his attitude?

B8gMHZvsw54
Simboli i Diellit

Abazaj goal against Partizani :

x6bthd1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6bthd1
  • Information