Kosovo National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This is the list of Kosova's NT for the match against Letonia:

Goalkeeper:
Samir Ujkani, Bledar Hajdini, Faton Maloku

Defence:
Amir Rrahmani, Bajram Jashanica (injured), Mërgim Vojvoda, Ardin Dallku, Fidal Aliti, Lirim Krasniqi, Armend Thaqi

Midfielders:
Hekuran Kryeziu, Besar Musolli, Bernard Berisha, Besar Halimi, Valon Berisha, Milot Rashica, Suad Sahiti

Strikers:
Elbasan Rashani, Atdhe Nuhiu, Vedat Muriqi.

The match will be played tomorrow in Mitrovice:
_BAD2Ypg7fM

Meanwhile Kosova U21 just lost a game against Israel in Mitrovice for the U21 qualifiers and will play another game these days against Azerbaijan . This is the list of players (Celina left the group because his club needs him) :

Visar Bekaj – Prishtina
Dren Hodaj – KEK-u
Betim Halimi -Drita
Kamer Krasniqi -Osnabruck
Ardian Ismajli -Hajduk Split
Lirim Mema – Eintracht Braunschweig
Idriz Voca – Luzern
Arian Kabashi – Sion
Besfort Kolgeci – Eintracht Braunschweig
Florian Loshaj -Mastricht
Dren Feka – Luzern
Kushtrim Shabani – Llapi
Ylber Maloku – Trepça’89
Florent Hasani – Trepça’89
Muharrem Jashari – Trepça’89
Enis Bytyqi – Wuzburger Kickers
Rron Broja – Trepça’89
Bersant Celina – Ipswich Town
Ardit Gashi – Bassano Virtus
Arbër Hoxha – Besa
Mirlind Daku – Llapi
Lirim Kastrati – Lokomotiva Zagreb
Drilon Tejeci – KEK-u
Meriton Korenica – Liria

Ubx1jviiZs8
artan

Why isn't Celina called up with the senior team?
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:35 pm Why isn't Celina called up with the senior team?
The U21 was in good position to qualify if they’d won against Israel and that’s why the senior team coach let him play with the U21. He left for England because his team has a match and Kosova’s fa surrendered to the Club’s needs . His club has good chances to get promoted in Premierleague.
Simboli i Diellit

Kosova needs to start looking for another goalkeeper . Ujkani is so poor, always making blunders ... now i remember why DB replaced him.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:24 pm Kosova needs to start looking for another goalkeeper . Ujkani is so poor, always making blunders ... now i remember why DB replaced him.
He's always been poor. I remember that match against Slovenia back in 2012 where the ball literally rolled through his legs for a goal. After that GDB benched him for Berisha.

As for Kosova they need to get some foreigner as their coach.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 pmHe's always been poor. I remember that match against Slovenia back in 2012 where the ball literally rolled through his legs for a goal. After that GDB benched him for Berisha.
He was at fault for Iceland's free kick goal too which may have cost us a playoff spot had we snatched a result out of the Slovenia match as well.
vata1o

I respect the fact that he jumped and joined the NT at first chance when Albania was desperate and hanging with Hidi and Lika.

I feel for the guy though, it's not that he doesn't try. But if Italy couldn't get a solid GK all around out of him, then it's very hard to protect him.

http://www.koha.net/sport/57406/ngritja ... kapitenit/
Princ

Plako wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:06 pm
artan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 pmHe's always been poor. I remember that match against Slovenia back in 2012 where the ball literally rolled through his legs for a goal. After that GDB benched him for Berisha.
He was at fault for Iceland's free kick goal too which may have cost us a playoff spot had we snatched a result out of the Slovenia match as well.
My favorite was those two he let in with France in an easily winnable game at home. pretty sure we were coming off a big win against belarus too?
artan

vata1o wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:35 pm I respect the fact that he jumped and joined the NT at first chance when Albania was desperate and hanging with Hidi and Lika.

I feel for the guy though, it's not that he doesn't try. But if Italy couldn't get a solid GK all around out of him, then it's very hard to protect him.

http://www.koha.net/sport/57406/ngritja ... kapitenit/
I think he was a youth academy player when we capped him up. He wasn't even a top rated prospect and I don't think he even had an appearance for his club team when we capped him. We were just extremely desperate like you said. He benefited alot from the NT early on because it landed him moves and teams were tricked into thinking he had potential since he featured in so many games for us at a young age. I honestly don't remember him having one good performance for us. He always looked shaky. Thank god Berisha replaced him as that 2016 European Qualification campaign Berisha was tremendous with the exception of a blunder pass against Denmark.
Dallku

Ujkani has always been shit.
  • Information