Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Durmishaj is part of our U21 . He scored and assisted in our victory away 3:2 in Iceland. I don’t think he will switch althrough some Greek journals wrote about his elegibility probably just like our once with Olyainka . And i feel biased about Ajeti JR. Hopefully there will come a day we can afford not having mercenaries in our team.
Dallku

I doubt the Greeks want him. I doubt Albania wants him either. He's 21 and a sub for the Alb u21 and his poor Greek club. Not a great talent.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:48 amAnd Ajeti is definitely waiting for Switzerland. If he doesn't make their WC roster he'd probably accept us so at-least he'll be available for our 2020 Euro campaign. I just don't see Ajeti making their WC roster or being a constant fixture in the Swiss NT for the next 2-4 years. He'd be stupid not to accept us.
I once had a dream of having a starting 11 of all Berishas, but that dream was shattered once Kosova got accepted to FIFA. Now my dream is to have a starting 11 of Swiss players, whose brothers play for Switzerland :)
artan

Plako wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:30 pm
artan wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:48 amAnd Ajeti is definitely waiting for Switzerland. If he doesn't make their WC roster he'd probably accept us so at-least he'll be available for our 2020 Euro campaign. I just don't see Ajeti making their WC roster or being a constant fixture in the Swiss NT for the next 2-4 years. He'd be stupid not to accept us.
I once had a dream of having a starting 11 of all Berishas, but that dream was shattered once Kosova got accepted to FIFA. Now my dream is to have a starting 11 of Swiss players, whose brothers play for Switzerland :)
lol, you can almost make a starting 11 out of Berisha's

-Mergim - Bersart - Valmir
Bernard-Valon- Florian - Veton
---ilir - Sedat - Liridon
---------Etrit

What's the next closest last name we can make a squad out of? Sadiku? Ibraimi?
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:50 am lol, you can almost make a starting 11 out of Berisha's

-Mergim - Bersart - Valmir
Bernard-Valon- Florian - Veton
---ilir - Sedat - Liridon
---------Etrit

What's the next closest last name we can make a squad out of? Sadiku? Ibraimi?
The most popular last name in Albania is Hoxha, but surprisingly there aren't that many Hoxhas playing football.

Now the interesting question is: does a team of eleven 11 Berishas beat a team of 11 non-Berishas. I'm inclined to say yes.
Dallku

Berisha conceding the softest goals. He's embarrassing himself against Lazio
Simboli i Diellit

Berisha has reached his peak. He is a good gk considering the standarts of Serie A . I’ve noticed that he has made blunders in all his matches played against Lazio so far. Probably the ex fenomenon , mentality complexes.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I've noticed when Strakosha concedes goals there's little he can do about them (usually top corner/far side/penalties). Berisha gets beaten near post so often.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Seems like Qaka will be moving to Serie A. Sampdoria is close to buy him.
Dallku

Strakosha already worth nearly twice as much as Berisha. (trasnfermarkt)
  • Information