Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:11 am

Plako wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:24 pm
Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:52 pmHe was in an all-attack minded system and failed to produce. With any other coach he'll actually have to track back and play some defense lol

Yes you can say we lack talent but what's talent? Roshi produces every time it matters, Grezda is starting to produce too, Sadiku is not pretty but he produces. Give me production over pointless dribbling going nowhere.
I wouldn't say Roshi produces every time it matters, he's very inconsistent. And it's not like Rosh-Rashica were an either or option. We could have used both and would have been very solid on the right wing. we've been using Lila there ffs.

Grezda on the other hand I think is currently our best player in his limited appearances.
lol, why do you even bother debating him? He's obviously looking for a reaction out of us.

And I do agree that Grezda has been very good as of late for us.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:22 am

I agree with LedZep. People put too much stock on club/age/hype. What matters is how they produce for the NT, and Roshi has objectively been better than Rashica.

I'm not saying who is the "better" player, but let's also remember Roshi was also a youth player in Bundesliga once upon a time. That doesn't really matter at this point.
artan wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:01 pm -Abazaj transfered to Skenderbeu for 250k euros. He's a pretty talented winger who has some potential. Don't be surprised if Skenderbeu sell him for a profit in a few years.
Excited for this.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:22 am I agree with LedZep. People put too much stock on club/age/hype. What matters is how they produce for the NT, and Roshi has objectively been better than Rashica.

I'm not saying who is the "better" player, but let's also remember Roshi was also a youth player in Bundesliga once upon a time. That doesn't really matter at this point.

artan wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:01 pm -Abazaj transfered to Skenderbeu for 250k euros. He's a pretty talented winger who has some potential. Don't be surprised if Skenderbeu sell him for a profit in a few years.
Excited for this.
Lmao. Rashica at the age of 21 has a more impressive resume then all of our outfield players with the exception of Hysaj, Mavraj and maybe Xhaka. In the year he was rejected from the Euro squad he had 8 goals and 6 assists in the Erdevisie, compare that to the guys that were selected over him that were playing in Azerbaijan, village teams in Greece, MLS, etc. Some of the guys were even reserves for their clubs as well.

You're a smart poster (along with Dulku) but you guys are so over reactionary. Judging by some of your guys posts I would think that Berisha is a mouth breathing retard with the confidence of a teen going through puberty, that Cana is a sunday league player and that Kace is the next Xavi lol.

And don't even compare him to Roshi as he was a substitute in the first bundesliga then was a reserve for like multiple years in the second bundesliga for middle of the table clubs.

Lets be real on this one. We fucked up big time with Rashica. He's also the player we desperately need as well.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:00 pm

artan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:11 amlol, why do you even bother debating him? He's obviously looking for a reaction out of us.

And I do agree that Grezda has been very good as of late for us.

There's like 4-5 of us here now, don't think LedZep's trolling any more like in the old days :)

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:22 am I agree with LedZep. People put too much stock on club/age/hype. What matters is how they produce for the NT, and Roshi has objectively been better than Rashica.

Can't compare the two when Rashica was never given a chance to prove himself with the senior team. Clearly he's talented and we're not in a position to refuse the services of such players when there's a dearth of skillful players on the team. I mean I can understand if you make an argument about his attitude but not strictly on talent. Roshi is a 20 minute player and he has been garbage against the better teams, save his cross to Balaj in the win away at Portugal.

artan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:52 pm You're a smart poster (along with Dulku) but you guys are so over reactionary. Judging by some of your guys posts I would think that Berisha is a mouth breathing retard with the confidence of a teen going through puberty, that Cana is a sunday league player and that Kace is the next Xavi lol.

Hmmm I wonder what all these players have in common :)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:32 am

artan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Excited for this.
Lmao. Rashica at the age of 21 has a more impressive resume then all of our outfield players with the exception of Hysaj, Mavraj and maybe Xhaka. In the year he was rejected from the Euro squad he had 8 goals and 6 assists in the Erdevisie, compare that to the guys that were selected over him that were playing in Azerbaijan, village teams in Greece, MLS, etc. Some of the guys were even reserves for their clubs as well.

You're a smart poster (along with Dulku) but you guys are so over reactionary. Judging by some of your guys posts I would think that Berisha is a mouth breathing retard with the confidence of a teen going through puberty, that Cana is a sunday league player and that Kace is the next Xavi lol.

And don't even compare him to Roshi as he was a substitute in the first bundesliga then was a reserve for like multiple years in the second bundesliga for middle of the table clubs.

Lets be real on this one. We fucked up big time with Rashica. He's also the player we desperately need as well.
You missed my entire point. I said people put too much stock on club/age/hype, when they should look at NT performances. It doesn't really matter who the "better" player is, or how impressive their resume is, if they can't perform with the NT.

Fact of the matter is playing for a National Team and playing for a club are 2 very different things. There IS correlation but it's not 1:1. Sadiku is performing like a top player in terms of scoring, and yet his club performances are crap. Messi @ Barca is the best player of all time, yet for Argentina he's barely a world class player.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Even for club Rashica is overrated. He had one good season in the Netherlands and the following season his performance dropped. Wouldn't be surprised if he flops in Germany. His debut wasn't good apparently and was subbed early in the 2nd half. (Then they started playing well).

At international level he's actually pathetic. For 6+ appearances for the Albanian u-21 he wasn't noticeable at all on the field , for the senior teams friendlies he was crap as we all know and in 11+ appearances for Kosovo he has been a ghost. Now 11 caps is A LOT so you can't make any excuses for him.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:33 pm

Yeah, Rashica's performance dropped massively, that's why a bigger and better club bought him for 8+ million Euros :rrokullisem:
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Princ

Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:30 pm

artan wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Excited for this.

Lool pretty much right on about berisha
Plako

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:32 amYou missed my entire point. I said people put too much stock on club/age/hype, when they should look at NT performances. It doesn't really matter who the "better" player is, or how impressive their resume is, if they can't perform with the NT.

Fact of the matter is playing for a National Team and playing for a club are 2 very different things. There IS correlation but it's not 1:1. Sadiku is performing like a top player in terms of scoring, and yet his club performances are crap. Messi @ Barca is the best player of all time, yet for Argentina he's barely a world class player.

So how do you compare Roshi who plays for NT and Rashica who was never given the chance to play for the senior NT other than a meaningless friendly?
Plako

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:09 pm

Dallku wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:52 pmAt international level he's actually pathetic. For 6+ appearances for the Albanian u-21 he wasn't noticeable at all on the field , for the senior teams friendlies he was crap as we all know and in 11+ appearances for Kosovo he has been a ghost. Now 11 caps is A LOT so you can't make any excuses for him.

Put any of our starting 11 players in Kosova's lineup and they will look like crap too.
  • Information