[Friendly] Albania vs Norway - 26 march 2018

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:03 amThe difference between Kace and Rashica is when Kace got the chance to prove himself in friendlies he scored a free kick against France and we beat France. Rashica was flopping against Luxembourg in friendlies.

No one said to build the team around him. We just need someone to circulate the ball in midfield if we want to stop playing anti-football. It's that simple. If we find someone better than him, we can replace him.

Maybe it's just me but Kace has never impressed me with any of his performances in the games that mattered.
Plako

Princ wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:06 pmKace has given us some great performances too don’t forget when we dominated France all game or the turkey win too . He’s by far our most technical player imo and yeah he’s made some mistakes but there’s no one who can replace him
I'd say Memushaj and Basha are our most technical players but both are in serious decline now.
Princ

Plako wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:26 am
Princ wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:06 pmKace has given us some great performances too don’t forget when we dominated France all game or the turkey win too . He’s by far our most technical player imo and yeah he’s made some mistakes but there’s no one who can replace him
I'd say Memushaj and Basha are our most technical players but both are in serious decline now.
Basha for me too is a key player sucks that he’s getting old . If we look back at it , it was after first calling up basha that our nt really took off .
artan

Princ wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:26 pm
Basha for me too is a key player sucks that he’s getting old . If we look back at it , it was after first calling up basha that our nt really took off .

Basha was relatively useless when he first joined the NT. Wasn't until last year he started to perform well with the NT. Kukeli pretty much played the role we thought Basha would play for the Euro 2016 qualification campaign.

The players that were crucial for the NT was Mavraj, Berisha and Xhaka. We stopped being an amateur side that leaked in goals left and right. Especially Mavraj. Can't say enough about him because at time he's the one that's orchestrating the offense.
Princ

artan wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:33 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Basha was relatively useless when he first joined the NT. Wasn't until last year he started to perform well with the NT. Kukeli pretty much played the role we thought Basha would play for the Euro 2016 qualification campaign.

The players that were crucial for the NT was Mavraj, Berisha and Xhaka. We stopped being an amateur side that leaked in goals left and right. Especially Mavraj. Can't say enough about him because at time he's the one that's orchestrating the offense.
Berisha and Mavraj of course but for the midfield (most important positions) when we added basha that’s who made the difference . Xhaka hasn’t done as much as basha for us imo basha has been a key player since he joined and used to be a no doubt starter at first for de biasi. Remember that Lithuania 4-1 win . Around that time is when we got that confidence
Princ

Basha has always played good for us I never understood the fans all on fb and here who used to hate on him imo he made the difference but yeah mavraj berisha we’re also a part of it
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Basha became a part-time player for us once we started playing well. Kukeli on the other hand even with his random brainfarts has always been The standout and hasn't been replaced properly. Then there we're Cana, Lenjani and Agolli also essential to The success under GDB. Back then we had good players and a good team. Now we still have good players, but Panucci hasn't managed to get yet a team of the players he has.
Princ

plisi wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:05 pm Basha became a part-time player for us once we started playing well. Kukeli on the other hand even with his random brainfarts has always been The standout and hasn't been replaced properly. Then there we're Cana, Lenjani and Agolli also essential to The success under GDB. Back then we had good players and a good team. Now we still have good players, but Panucci hasn't managed to get yet a team of the players he has.
Basha has played in most of our biggest wins and best games played unlike kukeli . Romania and France r just two that come to my mind
artan

plisi wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:05 pm Basha became a part-time player for us once we started playing well. Kukeli on the other hand even with his random brainfarts has always been The standout and hasn't been replaced properly. Then there we're Cana, Lenjani and Agolli also essential to The success under GDB. Back then we had good players and a good team. Now we still have good players, but Panucci hasn't managed to get yet a team of the players he has.
The way I see it is that we peaked around the two France friendlies in 2014 and early 2015.We are pretty much using the same exact players we used then with the exception of Grezda who's the only player that broke through. We are still using the same squad that GDB built. Panucci is trying with new guys like Qaka, Ajdarevic, Lika, Gavazaj, etc, but these guys are second rate talents. He can't really recruit with the same effect as all the diaspora players are going to Kosova. We are gonna have a talent crisis in 2-3 years when guys like Mavraj and Xhaka retire.
Plako

artan wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:24 amWe are gonna have a talent crisis in 2-3 years when guys like Mavraj and Xhaka retire.
Mavraj will be a huge loss imo but Xhaka not really. We're definitely going to be in a dire situations in the next 2-3 years as I don't see any new talents in the pipeline. Manaj scoring for the U-21 is the only bright spot but he can inconsistent af.
  • Information