Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol this fake patriot strikes again . Don’t get why all this hate .

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Berat Buzhala lives for clickbait. That's what his entire newspaper is. Don't put too much stock in it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Playing Cikalleshi as a winger is awful. The guy has no pace to him what so ever and the only thing he's good at it his hitting long range shots off the goal post. That lineup had no pace or balance. I do think Qaka is a decent player, he's got a high workrate. Ndoj is just too inexperienced and Ramadani plays in the second Danish League (pretty much an amateur). No wonder that midfield got ran over. Probably doesn't help that Cikalleshi doesn't track back either. Hopefully Panucci learns from this the same way Di Biasi learnt from those horrible friendlies we played in May or June 2014 against Romania and Hungary. Against Hungary DB had a midfield of Agolli, Cana and Lila.

Like some other poster mentioned the core of the team is missing. Sadiku, Xhaka, Lenjani, Mavraj (subbed on later), Basha, Abrashi and Kace. Guys like Xhaka, Sadiku, Mavraj and Abrashi were influential players over the years and gave us that "bulldog" mentality. Now we just have random players playing in the depths of Europe. And I don't care if Mavraj is playing for his club's reserve team he's still better than any defender we have. Gjimshiti/Veseli/Ajeti are decent CB's but they just haven't clicked for the past 2 years..
Dallku

That was a serie C/D level midfield with Ndoj, Ramadani, Manaj(I still can't believe he played.. why?).

The jury is out on Qaka. He shows a few glimpses but doesn't seem to have a high football IQ. I want to see more of Guri because the team didn't do him justice. Nothing he could've done. Abazaj is also an interesting player. He has the skill but has a lot of room to grow. He should've played more.
Princ

After how much shit was talked about granit xhaka and shaqiri , they never showed the disrespect herolind shala showed with that picture he posted. A player who was given the chance when we were a garbage team and still failed. Rashica showed a little respect (even though it’s fake) with what he posted and I respect that he wasn’t in shalas picture
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Who gives a shit about a game where we fielded our 3rd team.
All this counts for is bragging rights and Albania will have them once they play properly.
We looked awful out there with the tactics and players,
but we should appreciate that he is experimenting and testing out best methods to play with Albania's squad.
Process of elimination -once you try everything, then you know what is best to play with.
As for Shala he can f*** off because he isn't going to qualify for Euros or World Cup in his whole career.
I hope he has fun with the friendly win v our 3rd team

Shala seems to have deactivated his Twitter account.
GaGa

Princ wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 am After how much shit was talked about granit xhaka and shaqiri , they never showed the disrespect herolind shala showed with that picture he posted. A player who was given the chance when we were a garbage team and still failed. Rashica showed a little respect (even though it’s fake) with what he posted and I respect that he wasn’t in shalas picture
I feel your pain, let it all out.

JFYI Rashica was in Shalas picture(Im guessing the locker room team picture).
Sharri
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Man, I hate the smack talking between the two sides. It was just a friendly. Albania got to test out new players and system, and Kosova got a win. Everyone got something out of it. Focus should be on Ukraine to change it up and continue preparations for the Nations League in September
plisi
Been thanked: 0

RedFootballs wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 am Who gives a shit about a game where we fielded our 3rd team.
All this counts for is bragging rights and Albania will have them once they play properly.
but we should appreciate that he is experimenting and testing out best methods to play with Albania's squad.
Process of elimination -once you try everything, then you know what is best to play with.
As for Shala he can f*** off because he isn't going to qualify for Euros or World Cup in his whole career.

Why are you so sure about Kosova never qualifying for a tournament? Bosnia, Slovenia, Iceland, Latvia have done it, so it can't be that hard!

And how was that Albania's 3rd team? You mean Strakosha is 3x above Berisha's level? The butthurt is very strong over here
GaGa

plisi wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 am Who gives a shit about a game where we fielded our 3rd team.

Why are you so sure about Kosova never qualifying for a tournament? Bosnia, Slovenia, Iceland, Latvia have done it, so it can't be that hard!

And how was that Albania's 3rd team? You mean Strakosha is 3x above Berisha's level? The butthurt is very strong over here
With this new Nations League format a small team like Kosova has a chance at qualification.

Kosova will struggle in the defence and goalkeeping department, as it was evident last night. Otherwise they have a shot at the playoffs for a spot at the next euros.
  • Information