Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

GaGa

Everytime you post, tuesday night tastes even sweeter. Schooled.

We supply you with players, and we teach you the proper way to play the game. :rrokullisem:
Dallku

Lol at "supply you with players"

Like it's our fault that most of "your" players refuse you.

What happened to the so called dream team of Shaqiri, Xhaka, Januzaj, etc?? All of them refused except Valon Berisha.

Kosovars suffer from identity crisis. They don't know what they are.
Dallku

Mavraj(a so called Kosovar) sums it up for you

Mavraj: Kosova e kishte ndeshjen e jetës, për ne ishte test

Skuadra kombëtare e futbollit vijon përgatitjet e saj në Verbier, në vigjilje të ndeshjes së dytë miqësore me Ukrainën.

Përpara mediave, sot dolën futbollistët Mërgim Mavraj dhe sulmuesi Bekim Balaj.Mbrojtësi Mavraj, lidhur me situatën pas humbjes me Kosovën deklaroi:

“Ishte një ndeshje, nga e cila mendoj se përgjegjësia është vetëm e jona. Nuk kemi transmetuar në fushë atë që trajneri ka kryer gjatë seancave stërvitore. Kosova e kishte ndeshjen e jetës, ndërsa skuadra jonë kishte testin për të provuar edhe disa elementë të rinj. Sidoqoftë, më duhet të them që ne mbajmë përgjegjësi të plotë. Trajnerin e mirëkuptoj për zgjedhjen e tij për të mos qenë titullar dhe e falënderoj për trajtimin e tij.
GaGa

Dallku wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 7:03 pm Lol at "supply you with players"

Like it's our fault that most of "your" players refuse you.

What happened to the so called dream team of Shaqiri, Xhaka, Januzaj, etc?? All of them refused except Valon Berisha.

Kosovars suffer from identity crisis. They don't know what they are.
Hahaha...at least we got enough talent to fill three national teams, unlike someone who needs to beg for talent. Also, unlike someone else, we support EVERY Albanian out there. We fill the stadiums in Albanian when the NT plays, we fill the stadiums when Kosovan NT plays.

As far as identity crisis, I'm pretty sure you are very much confused. We arent the ones moving to another country, declaring our ethnicity as mexican and being ashamed of calling ourselves albanians. We are Albanians, born and bread, not lost our identity under many threats, whether turk or serbs.

Also as far as that Mavraj deceleration, what do you expect from a player that was on the loosing side? Not only on the loosing side, but on the side that was made too look like amateurs.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't know what's worse, LedZep pretending like Albania wasn't really trying, or Gaga thinking Kosovo is Belgium.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
GaGa

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:21 pm I don't know what's worse, LedZep pretending like Albania wasn't really trying, or Gaga thinking Kosovo is Belgium.
Belgium? Motherfucker, we are SPAIN.

On a serious note, just playing around with this dallku dude after his "it was fixed" comment. Do not take me seriously.
Princ

GaGa wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:04 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:21 pm I don't know what's worse, LedZep pretending like Albania wasn't really trying, or Gaga thinking Kosovo is Belgium.
Belgium? Motherfucker, we are SPAIN.

On a serious note, just playing around with this dallku dude after his "it was fixed" comment. Do not take me seriously.
The comment was legit. It very easily could of been
Plako
Team: Partizani

They are the opposite sides of the same coin.

On a more serious note, there's legit segment of our fanbase that thinks that 90% of Albania's losses are due to us throwing the game. I guess living in a country where all the domestic league matches have been fixed for over a decade does that to you.

That Kosova was more talented going forward was apparent from their first qualifying match away at Finland where they were throwing bodies forward like crazy, something I had never seen as an Albanian fan in over 2 decades following them. The only thing they lack is a clinical finisher.
Dallku

I'm convinced Duka-Panucci fixed it because of the lineups. If you had to put a lineup/subs where you needed to lose that would be it. Panuci has no coaching experience so he could be shady. Like he gives a fck about Albania anyway.

Motivation was very low either way. The Kosovars were running like crazy and the Albanians were walking/passing it backwards/ and playing with a "too cool for school" attitude. The lapses of concentration were ridiculous. That's not necessarily lack of quality but mostly focus/motivation.

I honestly think that FK Shkumbini would've murdered Albania in that game. That's how it looked.

Against Spain we lost 3-0 and had multiple chances and shots on target. That's SPAIN. You're telling we cant cross the half way line against KOSOVO and it's not shady?? Lmao idiots.
artan

Let’s not act like Albania doesn’t get excited when they win meaningless friendlies because we do that all the time. I personally hate winning meaningless friendlies against bigger nations because it creates false hope and illusion while a loss crushes expectations and has the NT fly under the radar. The media starts acting like they are Brazil and hype up subpar players like Agoli. Look at the June 2014 friendlies when we lost to Hungary and Romania then we had a strong start to the Euro campaign with a shock win IN Portugal. Then look at the June 2015 friendly when we beat France and then looked bad in the upcoming Euro fixtures against Denmark, Portugal and Serbia. Friendlies are for experimenting with new players/tactics, giving players some burn and building some cohesion amongst the team.. nothing more really

And if you think Albanian fixed the match idk what to say. Why would Albania purposely lose to Kosova, especially when both nations fight for the same leftover talents?? And it’s only natural for Kosova to play hard, they have only been recognized for two years so every victory or draw they get is a building block. Victories like this builds some confidence and unity for them since they are so young, would only create illusion for Albania.

And I do think Kosova have the more talented team and I think that’s obvious. Everyone says our defense is better but the back line is nothing without Mavraj as Veseli and Djimshiti aren’t clicking together and the midfield is lost with out an inform Xhaka and a holding player like Kukeli or Basha. We really need to get Xhaka and Basha back.
  • Information