Albania vs Ukraine - friendly- 6/3/2018

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

The match got pushed back to Sunday and will be llayed in France. Panorama is reporting this is the lineup:

———manaj
-lenjani——roshi
—-ndoj ramadani
——-lilaj
Veseli-mavraj-gym-hysaj
———-berisha

Abazaj is out and hasnt been practicing. Good to see Lenjani is back as hes a much better option that Cika on the left, lenjani at least provides pace and width. Dont get why manaj is even with the NT, give Guri another chance. The backline is interesting to say the least, i cant see Veseli going forward much so im guessing theyre gonna be ultra defensive.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Well at least he is playing Lilaj . Ramadani and Ndoj make too many mistakes and while Ramadani tries to take players one on one Ndoj only plays’s it safe .
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Improvement but he's sticking with Ndoj and Ramadani.
He sees something we don't obviously.
I like that Manaj is getting to show what he can do though, I feel like there's still untapped potential with him, but Guri would have been better for now as he wasn't originally with a team that could let him play to his true ability v Kosovo.
He seems to prefer Berisha over Strakosha.
I still want to see him test out Balliu
Plako
Team: Partizani

I usually predict a 2-0 loss for us but I can easily see Ukraine win 5-0. LedZep got any betting tips for us? ;)
GaGa

Plako wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:48 pm I usually predict a 2-0 loss for us but I can easily see Ukraine win 5-0. LedZep got any betting tips for us? ;)
Well you cannot really blame the poor soul for thinking every match is fixed. Wasn't Skenderbeu just recently handed a 10 year ban for match fixing? This can have major influence in his line of thinking.
Princ

GaGa wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:53 am
Plako wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:48 pm I usually predict a 2-0 loss for us but I can easily see Ukraine win 5-0. LedZep got any betting tips for us? ;)
Well you cannot really blame the poor soul for thinking every match is fixed. Wasn't Skenderbeu just recently handed a 10 year ban for match fixing? This can have major influence in his line of thinking.
Kosovo was a heavy 6.5/1 underdog and u guys act like it’s impossible it was fixed. With these odds anything short of a fix is a missed opportunity
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:56 pm Improvement but he's sticking with Ndoj and Ramadani.
I like that Manaj is getting to show what he can do though, I feel like there's still untapped potential with him, but Guri would have been better for now as he wasn't originally with a team that could let him play to his true ability v Kosovo.
I don't think Strakosha traveled with the NT, he said he had some injury (most likely a fake one). It's becoming a worrying trend with Strakosha as he thinks he's too good for the NT. Not the first time he pulled this shit..

I think Ndoj has potential but I don't think Ramadani is ready either. But tbh I haven't seem Ramadani play so I can't even assess him. luckily Xhaka and even Abrashi/Basha will be back come September.

I'd like to see Guri again. I think Manaj is another goal poacher and I don't see him being much. We have too many of these goal poacher types..
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:53 am
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:56 pm Improvement but he's sticking with Ndoj and Ramadani.
I don't think Strakosha traveled with the NT, he said he had some injury (most likely a fake one). It's becoming a worrying trend with Strakosha as he thinks he's too good for the NT. Not the first time he pulled this shit..

I think Ndoj has potential but I don't think Ramadani is ready either. But tbh I haven't seem Ramadani play so I can't even assess him. luckily Xhaka and even Abrashi/Basha will be back come September.

I'd like to see Guri again. I think Manaj is another goal poacher and I don't see him being much. We have too many of these goal poacher types..

That actually surprises me as I thought Strakosha was quite committed to NT from interviews.
If it is him faking then I would fully just let Berisha in goal for Nations League because rather play with a slightly worse committed player than one that makes up fake injuries.
Ndoj has potential but not ready for first team yet, Ramadani isn't ready at all.
Abrashi estimated recovery time is around August/September so hope he recovers quickly.
Basha's declining quite a bit recently.
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:05 am
artan wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:53 am

That actually surprises me as I thought Strakosha was quite committed to NT from interviews.
If it is him faking then I would fully just let Berisha in goal for Nations League because rather play with a slightly worse committed player than one that makes up fake injuries.
Ndoj has potential but not ready for first team yet, Ramadani isn't ready at all.
Abrashi estimated recovery time is around August/September so hope he recovers quickly.
Basha's declining quite a bit recently.
Yeah as much as I like basha he’s done he’s old now. Well be good with kace abrashi xhaka lilaj for now. The problem is when the 3 last ones get old we’re left with qaka and ramadanis
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

When Kaçe and Xhaka will get old at 31/32 years old then at 5-6 years from now there will be other midfielders who can take their spots. What worries me more is the fact that our coach is losing the control on the team . He has bad realations with the players. Roshi was one of the guys subbed 2 minutes before half time and he said in his interview that he doesn’t know why the coach does this. On the other hand Sadiku was left home without even saying at him that he’ll be left home and that they consider him for the future.
  • Information