World Cup 2018

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Sup fellas? Who are you all pulling for? Out of the favorites, I am going for Argentina. But I'd really like an African or Asian country to really go far like Senegal or Japan.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Since when is Argentina a favourite? Lol.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Where’s mehmedi at? seferovic couldn’t even make our nt
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Mehmedi was injured and didn’t join the group. Actually the coach was going to wait for him but he said that due to the unknown recovery time of him it’s unfair for the team and the coach to block that spot. Great fair play behaviour and the gesture was praised a lot in Swiss sports journals.
Simboli i Diellit

Although they play in lower quality teams compared to Brasil’s players that four diamond shaped midfield of Albanians held themself quite well . Figured out all results so far except to Germany and Brasil. Didn’t see this comming . The tournament is becoming more exciting than i expected .
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:26 am Sup fellas? Who are you all pulling for? Out of the favorites, I am going for Argentina. But I'd really like an African or Asian country to really go far like Senegal or Japan.
Yo dude, been a long time.

I'm actually pulling for Croatia and Switzerland. I like Argentina but boy do they look poor. I think Portugal has a legitimate shot at the cup based on the performance of the favorites to date.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 pm Although they play in lower quality teams compared to Brasil’s players that four diamond shaped midfield of Albanians held themself quite well . Figured out all results so far except to Germany and Brasil. Didn’t see this comming . The tournament is becoming more exciting than i expected .
Oh man, so many people have lost so much money today with these two results :)
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Croatia, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Portugal

If any of these teams win I would be happy. The rest I don't care for.
Simboli i Diellit

Pjetër wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:53 am Croatia, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Portugal

If any of these teams win I would be happy. The rest I don't care for.
None of the above are based on team play. Maybe Mexico comes close to the team definition but the rest are mostly individuals who make difference. You could see Messi marked up by three players and they’d still pass the ball to him .

Of the above rooting for Croatia aswell. Unlike you i have a soft spot for European team and would like them to rule the americans out. The cup must stay in Europe.
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:08 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 pm Although they play in lower quality teams compared to Brasil’s players that four diamond shaped midfield of Albanians held themself quite well . Figured out all results so far except to Germany and Brasil. Didn’t see this comming . The tournament is becoming more exciting than i expected .
Oh man, so many people have lost so much money today with these two results :)
Oh lol , i never bet . I took a 30€ bonus to play as (kalim kohe) as a way to make this WC more interesting with my colleagues. The one that wins at least a 5 multiple bet schedule Wins and offers a dinner to all. So far we all have lost :D
  • Information