Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 am

Plako wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm Ok I agree that I exaggerated a bit by saying his cost Lazio the CL spot but Strakosha's criticism is that he stays too close to his line and doesn't come out when he should. He could have come out and punched the ball away in Inter's first and last goal. He's a great shot stopper but does not command the box as he should. Maybe this is an aspect of his game he needs to improve on.
You are right on both occasions, especially on the first goal when the ball flies so close to the goal if a gk trusts his team to clear the ball, then he's looking for trouble.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:16 pm

plisi wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 amYou are right on both occasions, especially on the first goal when the ball flies so close to the goal if a gk trusts his team to clear the ball, then he's looking for trouble.
But then again Berisha came out for that Shaqiri corner kick vs the Swiss and we conceded. It could cut both ways.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:22 pm

Seems Çinari signed with Alavesh. They’ll probably just loan him to some Second division team or he’ll play with their B team.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Rumours of Liverpool wanting Strakosha for 40 mill. Not sure if he can handle living alone on the other side of Europe tbh. In Italy he has his father/Tare for support.

Also, very likely Hysaj might move to Chelsea with Sarri. I think he knows better than to play for another coach :rrokullisem:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:10 am

So apparently AEL Larissa (Greek Superleague) had a deal in place with Idriz Batha but then cancelled the agreement because they found a picture of him doing the eagle on the internet LOL. This gotta be fake because this is beyond stupid. Is it a crime to show some Albanian pride?
Plako

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 pm Rumours of Liverpool wanting Strakosha for 40 mill. Not sure if he can handle living alone on the other side of Europe tbh. In Italy he has his father/Tare for support.

Also, very likely Hysaj might move to Chelsea with Sarri. I think he knows better than to play for another coach :rrokullisem:
These would be huge moves for our players. It's been a while since we had an EPL player and that only lasted for like half a season.
Plako

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 pm Rumours of Liverpool wanting Strakosha for 40 mill. Not sure if he can handle living alone on the other side of Europe tbh. In Italy he has his father/Tare for support.

These would be huge moves for our players. It's been a while since we had an EPL player and that only lasted for like half a season.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:19 am

Plako wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Playing level wise I don't really see them as much of an improvement tbh. They might get more publicity and money, but that won't make them better players. A real upgrade would be Barca/Madrid/Bayern, but apart from Hysaj having some weak links to Bayern, I don't think they're ready for those teams yet.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:38 pm

Really, moving from Lazio to Liverpool is not an improvement? And Chelsea had an off season for sure, but still probably a top 10 club in Europe.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:52 am

An albanian just signed for Chelsea . It’s not Hysaj no... it’s from Shkoder originally but born in England , he is part of our U17 and his name is Armand Broja ;)
  • Information