Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Guri scored against Anderlecht today.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Pjetër wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:55 pm Guri scored against Anderlecht today.
His team got ransacked 5-2 :rrokullisem:

To be fair to him, he scored to bring the score up to 2-1, so it wasn't some useless consolation goal at that time.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

He’s no Ivan Santini.
artan

Anderlecht is a really good team, no need to shit on the guy. Guri has looked well and he has upside despite him being 24 years old. Two seasons ago he was a backup to Pejic at Kukesi and three years ago he was playing in the Albanian first division. Dude has come a long way.

Sadiku has picked a knee injury and may be out a few months. Probably will be out for the UEFA Nations match. We have too many injuries and I'm afraid we're gonna get embarrassed. Xhaka, Abrashi, Sadiku, Grezda are all nursing injuries. Ajeti, Djimshiti, Mavraj are pretty much with out teams and are gonna be out of form. Now is the time to poach up the Swiss players like Nedim Bajrami, Mirlind Kryeziu, Toni Domgjoni, Bastien Toma, Arbenit Xhemajli, etc.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

All those Swiss superliga players would be good at the moment at our NT considering the players we’re left with. Even Kace is injured i heard. Ajeti and Djimsiti are being delivered by their teams respectively to Serie B and Russian superleague.

Sadiku will be out for at least 6 months so i’m expecting him to be back in form around June next year. He broke the ligaments of left knee . Last time he broke ligaments he was out of NT radar about one year.
Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:19 am Now is the time to poach up the Swiss players like Nedim Bajrami, Mirlind Kryeziu, Toni Domgjoni, Bastien Toma, Arbenit Xhemajli, etc.
Not gonna lie, I have no idea who any of those guys are and who they play for lol
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What's up with all these injures? Are these guys made out of glass or something?

If Sadiku is out, might as well stick Guri up top. Give him a chance.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Dallku wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:24 pm
artan wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:19 am Now is the time to poach up the Swiss players like Nedim Bajrami, Mirlind Kryeziu, Toni Domgjoni, Bastien Toma, Arbenit Xhemajli, etc.
Not gonna lie, I have no idea who any of those guys are and who they play for lol
They're all Swiss Superliga talents and all of them start for their clubs. You probably haven't heard of any of them since they're all like 19 years old. I would also cap up Florian Kamberi.
Princ

It’s a hard reality but albania will not for a long time see another qualification, it’s back to the early 2000’s from here on, the talent pool is so weak and all we have to hype is guri, grezda and abazaj (their not bad but ....) Our euro run was a fluke pushed by 3 points from cas and high motivation, and we couldn’t even close it out until the last game vs Armenia after losing like 2-3 in a row lol. Especislly now that kosovo has an nt and our de biasi team is aging/not motivated anymore we’re done. Now that skenderbeu got banned too it makes it even harder for us to enjoy some success
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:29 am It’s a hard reality but albania will not for a long time see another qualification, it’s back to the early 2000’s from here on, the talent pool is so weak and all we have to hype is guri, grezda and abazaj (their not bad but ....) Our euro run was a fluke pushed by 3 points from cas and high motivation, and we couldn’t even close it out until the last game vs Armenia after losing like 2-3 in a row lol. Especislly now that kosovo has an nt and our de biasi team is aging/not motivated anymore we’re done. Now that skenderbeu got banned too it makes it even harder for us to enjoy some success
We gotta root for Kosova now :)
  • Information