Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:47 pm Yet somehow you still cant' get yourself to blame Duka for that. Of all the posters here you and LedZep are the biggest Superliga homers here and neither of you even root for any of the teams as far as I'm aware :)
It's not that I don't blame Duka. It's that the answer is much more complex than that. It's like blaming the head of the EPL for Manchester United's youth academies.

People always want one central figure to blame for everything, for problems that are much deeper and systematic. It's not like if Duka leaves tomorrow, all of a sudden Albanian football will flourish. That's preposterous. This is a problem that includes Duka, the clubs owners, the level of coaches, the enthusiasm Albanians actually have for soccer (and I don't mean betting), the culture of development, etc...Duka is one variable out of 30.

One main problem here is that Albania just doesn't have that much of a sporting culture. Kosova is even shittier in terms of infrastructure and level of play, but at least they have the sporting culture from the Yugo-days. I don't think we've ever even won a gold medal in the Olympics. That's not Duka's fault.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Po e shkruj ne shqip! Kosova nuk ka as infrastrukture ma te mire se Shqiperia e as trajner me te afteа. Argumenti qe Shqiperia nuk ka talente me duket thjeshtim i problemit. Prodhimi i futbollistave ne Kosove osht ma shume i rastesishem dhe i imponuar nga izolimi, mungesat financiare sesa ndonje strategji e miremenduar. Ne Kosove perveq dy apo skuadrave qe pretendojn trofe ne fillim sezonit, pjesa e tjeter e skuadrave osht dasht nga halli me improvizu per vite me radhe. Cdo vit lojtaret me te dalluar kane leviz ne drejtim Shqiperise ose skuadrave shqiptare ne Maqedoni si FREE AGENTS. Rrahmani,Latifi,Berisha,Gavazaj, vellezerit Sahiti, Ismajli, Sejdiu, Ramadani,Bekaj kane filluar te aktivizohen si 15 dhe 16 vjecar. Nese i hedh nje sy edhe lojtareve nga kampionati shqiptar qe e kan kap ekipin kombetar, te gjithe e kan fillu ne moshe shume te re aktivizimin duke fillu nga Tare (15),Bogdani (16) Lila(15) Cikaleshi (16) Guri (16) Roshi(16) Vajushi,Balaj,Salihi e plot tjere. Vendosja e kuotes te moshes do ishte shpetim per futbollin shqiptar, sa me shume te rinje me detyrim aq me mire do ishte edhe per kombetaret e moshave, klubeve dhe per akademite private te futbollit. Kategoria Superiore aktualisht eshte ne "steroide" me leket e trukimeve, ashpersia eshte kafsherore ndersa arbitrimi promovon sjelljen e dhunshme dhe demtimin e kundershtarit. Futbolli shqiptar ka nevoje te shoh veten ne pasqyre te ndaloj "fushaten e vetmashtrimit" me HD e telekamera. Kuota per te aktivizuar futbolliste te rinj ka ekzistuar ne vitet 80 dhe kjo periudhe perkon me suksesin me te madh te ekipit Shpresa.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. BetRadar has warned in only three years more than 500+ matches were fixed.There is no serious betting company who offers odds for Kategoria Superiore anymore, in Bet 365 you can bet even Nigeria college competitions but you can't bet on Kategoria Superiore.Austria for years was "heaven" of albanian clubs for pre-season preparations, until austrian prosecutors started to investigate pre-seasonal friendlies. There Skenderbeu was first club who did pre seasonal phase there and lost friendlies in tenistic results. Skenderbeu as project it was presented by Ridvan Bode, Zeqo was named as president( a guy who had a business with Duka). At the time circulated a list of "shareholders" names as Irfan Hysenbelliu,Blendi Fevziu and after some months everyone was gone "without a reason or explonation". Zeqo left and Ardian Takaj took control of club, owner of Tropical complex in which Kombetarja "grumbullohet" regularly and albanian federation paid lot of bills there. When Skenderbeu was suspended for first time, albanian federation keept decision hidden for nearly two months until foreign mediums made the decision public, is unprecedented event in history of football federations. Skenderbeu got convicted by UEFA and automatically Partizani took their place in Champions League. Albanian federation refused to remove titles for Skenderbeu, to make impossible for Partizani getting financial reward from Uefa as Albania champion (inat tipik shqiptar). Kukesi also took Skenderbeu place this year on CHL and they also got nothing, damage is nearly 750K a considerable amount for albanian football clubs. Redi Jupi comments about "trust issues" in albanian football costed him job at albanian federation. There are also hundreds of arguments i didn't included in this post, that display incredicle affinity between albanian federation organs and Skenderbeu. It's simple and clear Skenderbeu was designed by Armando Duka, Takaj is the delegated administrator of this criminal organization who makes millions by fixing matches in european competitons. I am not pretending that there is any albanian club who is not involved in this dirty business but definitively Duka is a strong player in global level. Game will remain the same, players will change constantly, this year was sacrificated Luftetari. We never know who will next!
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

artan wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 am Rashica has had a good season so far. LedZep is just hating on Rashica as a defense mechanism as we lost him due to incompetency of our national team. Rashica was probably our best outfield player but yet didn't make it over guys who couldn't start for random clubs. He's exactly what this team needs right now too. But w/e he's flop tho lmao
Dude, I was calling him out when we still had him. He was a liability for the u-21..... U-21 !!

He has been a flop everywhere he has played besides a few months in the Netherlands.

Best outfield player?? Reminds me when you said the same thing about Elis Bakaj. lol
artan

Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:00 pm
artan wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 am Rashica has had a good season so far. LedZep is just hating on Rashica as a defense mechanism as we lost him due to incompetency of our national team. Rashica was probably our best outfield player but yet didn't make it over guys who couldn't start for random clubs. He's exactly what this team needs right now too. But w/e he's flop tho lmao
Dude, I was calling him out when we still had him. He was a liability for the u-21..... U-21 !!

He has been a flop everywhere he has played besides a few months in the Netherlands.

Best outfield player?? Reminds me when you said the same thing about Elis Bakaj. lol

Lol, I wanted Bakaj called up in 2013 as I thought he was a better option at forward than Cani. Go dig the old forums if you want. I did hype up Gashi at the time tho.

You on the other hand said we don’t need Rashica (a player at the time playing well in Holland at 19) because we have Endri Cekici (cant even make the grade at Dinamo Zagreb’s second team).

But the point is that you have a clear agenda against Kosovar based players as you feel like they are taking over the NT.
Dallku

artan wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 am
But the point is that you have a clear agenda against Kosovar based players as you feel like they are taking over the NT.
Only against shit players.

You don't see me saying anything bad about Mavraj, Abrashi, Xhaka, etc.

Some Kosovars get overrated to hell. Altin Lala took Rashica to Bundesliga but he's nowhere near bundesliga material as he proved last season and this season.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:30 pm It's not that I don't blame Duka. It's that the answer is much more complex than that. It's like blaming the head of the EPL for Manchester United's youth academies.

People always want one central figure to blame for everything, for problems that are much deeper and systematic. It's not like if Duka leaves tomorrow, all of a sudden Albanian football will flourish. That's preposterous. This is a problem that includes Duka, the clubs owners, the level of coaches, the enthusiasm Albanians actually have for soccer (and I don't mean betting), the culture of development, etc...Duka is one variable out of 30.
Duka is a huge factor as he became a homer for Skenderbeu and basically killed domestic competition. I'm pretty sure he's made bank through all that match-fixing Skenderbeu has been involved for the last decade. But you do have a point that there are a ton of other factors as well.
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:30 pmOne main problem here is that Albania just doesn't have that much of a sporting culture. Kosova is even shittier in terms of infrastructure and level of play, but at least they have the sporting culture from the Yugo-days. I don't think we've ever even won a gold medal in the Olympics. That's not Duka's fault.
Well Pirro Dhima would have won all the gold medals for us if we did not f*** up in 19991 and let him switch to Greece. But yeah point taken we do not have much of a sporting culture outside of cities like Shkodra and Tirana.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:54 am It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. BetRadar has warned in only three years more than 500+ matches were fixed.There is no serious betting company who offers odds for Kategoria Superiore anymore, in Bet 365 you can bet even Nigeria college competitions but you can't bet on Kategoria Superiore.Austria for years was "heaven" of albanian clubs for pre-season preparations, until austrian prosecutors started to investigate pre-seasonal friendlies. There Skenderbeu was first club who did pre seasonal phase there and lost friendlies in tenistic results. Skenderbeu as project it was presented by Ridvan Bode, Zeqo was named as president( a guy who had a business with Duka). At the time circulated a list of "shareholders" names as Irfan Hysenbelliu,Blendi Fevziu and after some months everyone was gone "without a reason or explonation". Zeqo left and Ardian Takaj took control of club, owner of Tropical complex in which Kombetarja "grumbullohet" regularly and albanian federation paid lot of bills there. When Skenderbeu was suspended for first time, albanian federation keept decision hidden for nearly two months until foreign mediums made the decision public, is unprecedented event in history of football federations. Skenderbeu got convicted by UEFA and automatically Partizani took their place in Champions League. Albanian federation refused to remove titles for Skenderbeu, to make impossible for Partizani getting financial reward from Uefa as Albania champion (inat tipik shqiptar). Kukesi also took Skenderbeu place this year on CHL and they also got nothing, damage is nearly 750K a considerable amount for albanian football clubs. Redi Jupi comments about "trust issues" in albanian football costed him job at albanian federation. There are also hundreds of arguments i didn't included in this post, that display incredicle affinity between albanian federation organs and Skenderbeu. It's simple and clear Skenderbeu was designed by Armando Duka, Takaj is the delegated administrator of this criminal organization who makes millions by fixing matches in european competitons. I am not pretending that there is any albanian club who is not involved in this dirty business but definitively Duka is a strong player in global level. Game will remain the same, players will change constantly, this year was sacrificated Luftetari. We never know who will next!
Great post. If you can't see what Duka has done to our domestic football this last decade you're either a Skenderbeu fan or blind. As a Partizani fan I have to endure at all times accusations by opposing fans that Partizani was the communist regime's favorite team when Partizani has only won 5 titles in the last 50 years while being 21 times runners-up. Skenderbeu was able to win 5 in a span of 5 years. Even at its height Partizani was never able to win more than 3 consecutive titles. At this rate, Skenderbeu can tie Partizani's title count in another 7 years. The Superliga today is an absolute fucking joke.
ZenMaster

I have some questions about you Plako, i am kosovar fan of Partizani and i don't have a clue what happened in albanian football before 90s. As a fan i will not pretend to be objective in my judgement but some pretensions of Tirona fans sound very irrational and nonsense to me. 1) Is there any rival clubs left without a training ground by Hoxha's regime or stadium? Can you tell us about wages system? How players were paid and who earned more or less? 2) How many players were forced to join Partizani and if that's true can you tell us about names? 3) Is there any player who played for Kombetarja or Shpresat because parents or relatives were part of Central Comitte or party structures? 4) Is there any rival team of Partizani who were relegated because party has decided so?
5) How is possible every championship won by 17 Nendori was fair and deserved while every championship won by Partizani was decided by party? If everything was decided by Central Commity and Party of Labour why Partizani won only 15 of 45 championships? 6) How a team named 17 Nendori can be anti-communist? It was Partizani or 17 Nendori banned for 5 years to represent Albania in Europe? 7) I have heard so many times about a Partizani fan Petrit Dume, how many championships was won by Partizani during his era?
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Armir Grima today is arrested as part of criminal gang. Grima was real administrator of Vllaznia, he decided about everything in that club since Fushaj left . Vllaznia for years played for Skenderbeu interests in last 24 matches between them Skenderbeu has won 18, only ONE match ended in draw and 5 matches went in Vllaznia ( 2 of them they won last season) Before Grima arrived as female coach of NT, in his post was Rraklli a guy who is sentenced in Austria as part of match fixing gang.
http://fax.al/read/news/6145584/1306208 ... e-kurdisje
Nobody watches female NT beside players relatives but and this is a good opportunity to make good money without being worried.

p.s I know i am posting in wrong topic but i am doing purposely because indirectly has to do with national team.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information