Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Uzuni is playing as a left midfielder at Lokomotiva Zagreb. Seems they think he is more fit for that role. In Albania he used to play as a left winger.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

vSmuzAZtN2I

Lirim Kastrati goal vs Rijeka
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:02 am vSmuzAZtN2I

Lirim Kastrati goal vs Rijeka
We probably already lost him. I doubt the FSHF are that interested him in the first place and he might just wait for Croatia. We have to snatch these guys up earlier like what we did with Grezda.

Panucci will probably call up that other guy Unuzi who's not talented at all.

BTW, is he even allowed to play for us. I saw that he played for our U-17 and then switched to Kosova. I thought players were only allowed a one time switch(Unless if that's for senior teams only)? But then again Mergim Brahimi played for like 3 different NT's lol
ZenMaster

I don't think we lost Lirim Kastrati, i think now we got golden chance to snatch him. it's ideal time for Panucci to go after him. He wants desperately a call for next senior official match, his patience with Kosovo is already over and his blackmailing statement is pure invitation for Albania. Lirim Kastrati is on his second year in Croatia, he need to wait at least 3 years to gain croatian citizenship and become available.If he would had a serious approach by Croatia NT, he would keept his mouth shut and play for Kosovo u21 until he becomes 22 year old and constantly refuse senior Kosovo NT invitations. Only hope is Panucci otherwise we have no chance, albanian federation is full of corrupted asslickers who don't give a damn about NT interests, if they get involved we already know the result.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Such shameful people. Makes me respect someone like Icardi for sticking with Argentina and not just hopping onto Spain or Italy's national teams even though they would have been better for his career.
ZenMaster

Pjetër wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:36 pm Such shameful people. Makes me respect someone like Icardi for sticking with Argentina and not just hopping onto Spain or Italy's national teams even though they would have been better for his career.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:36 pmSuch shameful people. Makes me respect someone like Icardi for sticking with Argentina and not just hopping onto Spain or Italy's national teams even though they would have been better for his career.
He snatched his wife from his friend, that was one sin too many. Imagine if he switched national teams too :automatik:
Simboli i Diellit

After quite weak performances during this start of Serie A our best player Hysaj gets benched . His replacement at Napoli made an extraordinary game. More crosses than Hysaj has ever done in his three years at Napoli. Ancelotti likes attacking full-backs , actually his football requires that the full-backs take part/push more upwards even taking players 1 on 1 . Probably Hysaj will be back for the Juventus game but that Malcuit guy is a good challenge to him, seemed like a blonde Cafu . From a point of view : the competition could engage him to improve if he is motivated to being a starter for Napoli as he didn’t have any competition these last years on his position. On the other side he doesn’t have the skills to do so. He is good defensively and if pushed to do more attacking duties it could expose his liabilities offensively .
Simboli i Diellit

Both Strakosha and Berisha played for their teams. Berisha kept a clean sheet while Strakosha wasn’t at fault for the goal conceeded and made 2-3 ordinary saves.

Djimsiti on bench for Atalanta.

Memushaj gave an assist last match for his team win, while Ndoj has played 89 minutes at Brescia’s win.
Dallku

At least it looks like we finally found a LB..

VESELI..

He's nothing special there but definitely solid, especially defensively.
  • Information