Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:28 pm Let's keep in mind Scottish league is like Albanian league level without Rangers/Celtics. It's legit atrocious. All that matters is that Grezda is good enough to start for the team.

Also, Loret Sadiku is a moron. You're already 27. How much longer are you going to wait?
Loret Sadiku is another example of amateur managment in albanian football federation. Alban Bushi behaved like a real peasant, i remember that he leaked a private communication between him and Loret in Panorama Sport. Bushi was in his first days on office so he was needing a bit of personal promotion. Loret in kosovar newspapers explained later that he feelt betrayed by FSHF and never asked for a "guaranteed place in formation" as Bushi pretended but playing time was promised before made the switch from Sweden to Albania.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

Well Panucci claims that Loret Sadiku didn't refuse. They talked and he was happy with the invite but he wasn't fit enough to come.

Albania is his only option when it comes to national teams so it's either Albania or nothing.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:47 pm Well Panucci claims that Loret Sadiku didn't refuse. They talked and he was happy with the invite but he wasn't fit enough to come.

Albania is his only option when it comes to national teams so it's either Albania or nothing.
Loret played all games of this season for Kasimpasa and is a key player so he never was more fit than now. He didn't come because is still hoping that can make switch to play for Kosovo. FFK has engaged a law firm and probably case will end on CAS. Pannuci is not dump to close the door permanently for a player of Sadiku's level.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:18 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:28 pm Let's keep in mind Scottish league is like Albanian league level without Rangers/Celtics. It's legit atrocious. All that matters is that Grezda is good enough to start for the team.

Also, Loret Sadiku is a moron. You're already 27. How much longer are you going to wait?
Loret Sadiku is another example of amateur managment in albanian football federation. Alban Bushi behaved like a real peasant, i remember that he leaked a private communication between him and Loret in Panorama Sport. Bushi was in his first days on office so he was needing a bit of personal promotion. Loret in kosovar newspapers explained later that he feelt betrayed by FSHF and never asked for a "guaranteed place in formation" as Bushi pretended but playing time was promised before made the switch from Sweden to Albania.
I think they did the same with Enis Bardhi. In this case I think it was Jupi.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Seems like your FA is after Tomas Guidara 22 years old defender playing in Argentina with Arbereshe origins:

http://m.tuttofutbolsudamerica.com/arge ... onale-6111
Simboli i Diellit

We might need to callup Florent Muslija aswell.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Is Kamberi eligible to play for us? We are desperate for strikers right now and he's definitely better than Balaj.
We need someone to fill in for Sadiku - he isn't back till February and then will need rehab time as well.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:24 pm Seems like your FA is after Tomas Guidara 22 years old defender playing in Argentina with Arbereshe origins:

http://m.tuttofutbolsudamerica.com/arge ... onale-6111
Lol, hopefully he knows where Albania IS located!
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Great save by Strakosha just now.
Simboli i Diellit

Pjetër wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:19 pm Great save by Strakosha just now.
Don’t know why do you keep cheering for that Nazi club lol :D

• Information