Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:35 pm Loret Sadiku used to be decent a couple years ago but who knows now. Either way both matches are pretty much friendlies so he can test what he wants. I have a feeling that Pannuci will be gone after this month though.
He is better than he was before. Guy is a starter for a good club in Turkey and is having great results so far . He has played more minutes than all our midfielder together with a better club. He will be usefull to any coach that follows. Guy is good, he was Kosova’s best player in all matches he played with them.
Simboli i Diellit

Loret Sadiku just refused Albania again lol. Seems like Sweden really wants him now. Seems odd knowing the midfielders they have
Dallku

Kace gets disrespected so much that i wouldn’t blame him one bit if he refused.
artan

Lol @ Sadiku.. This dude had like 5 years to think if he wants to play for us and when he finally accepts a call up he later rejects it LOL

I also thought he’s not eligible for Sweden since he switched over to us years back?
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:06 pm Lol @ Sadiku.. This dude had like 5 years to think if he wants to play for us and when he finally accepts a call up he later rejects it LOL

I also thought he’s not eligible for Sweden since he switched over to us years back?
He is elegible only to Albania atm but seems like his parents were told to wait from Kosova Fa that they would submit another request to switch to FIFA just like they did before (even Sweden’s request got refused by FIFA).
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:53 pm
artan wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:06 pm Lol @ Sadiku.. This dude had like 5 years to think if he wants to play for us and when he finally accepts a call up he later rejects it LOL

He is elegible only to Albania atm but seems like his parents were told to wait from Kosova Fa that they would submit another request to switch to FIFA just like they did before (even Sweden’s request got refused by FIFA).
How much longer is he to wait? He’s already 27 lol👌🏻
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sup brothers. been a long time....
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:07 pm Oh finally they convinced Loret Sadiku to play for us. Also Ardian Ismajli is a good addon. With Basha, Memushaj , Xhaka, Lilaj and Sadiku at midfield the coach can leave Ramadani and Ndoj at home.
Oh shit. I though only Kosova calls up rejects, oh how the tables have turned. Hello @Dallku.

I really hope Albania gets a win over Scotland, we really need to do one over the british teams.
Dallku

AlMadman wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:27 pm Sup brothers. been a long time....
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:07 pm Oh finally they convinced Loret Sadiku to play for us. Also Ardian Ismajli is a good addon. With Basha, Memushaj , Xhaka, Lilaj and Sadiku at midfield the coach can leave Ramadani and Ndoj at home.
Oh shit. I though only Kosova calls up rejects, oh how the tables have turned. Hello @Dallku.

I really hope Albania gets a win over Scotland, we really need to do one over the british teams.

Nothing to do with "rejects". It's just a fact that Kosovar players treat national teams like clubs. That's why most of them refuse Kosovo and if they can play for other nations.
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Oh it has to do with a 'reject' big time, especially in this case. The dude couldn't get into the Kosovas first 11, and chose Albania "thinking" he gets playing time.
artan

AlMadman wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:42 am Oh it has to do with a 'reject' big time, especially in this case. The dude couldn't get into the Kosovas first 11, and chose Albania "thinking" he gets playing time.
With Ismajli he definitely switched over because he thinks he can get more PT. He even said something along those lines. I think he has a better chance with Kosova but I'm not complaining because he's a decent addition. Panucci must have promised him some playing time and I do think it's the time to slowly replace Mavraj. Mavraj has been the GOAT defender for us over the years but his age is finally catching up to him.
  • Information