Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

They're probably greek fans eventhough Lazio ultras are scum.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Muriqi played for Manchester City and saved a couple of penalties.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Grezda is worrying me with his performances in Scotland, he's getting plenty of playing time but he's blowing clear cut chances that come his way in various games, in the Scottish Premiership and the Europa League
He needs to be doing well at Rangers for his career to elevate, this should be a stepping stone.
You can see the potential in him and his skill but he's lacking the decisiveness and predatory instinct on goal you need to really succeed in these 'stepping-stone' leagues if you want to move up a step.
RedFootballs

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:04 pm Grezda is worrying me with his performances in Scotland, he's getting plenty of playing time but he's blowing clear cut chances that come his way in various games, in the Scottish Premiership and the Europa League
He needs to be doing well at Rangers for his career to elevate, this should be a stepping stone.
You can see the potential in him and his skill but he's lacking the decisiveness and predatory instinct on goal you need to really succeed in these 'stepping-stone' leagues if you want to move up a step.
He played terribly in his last game and fans are taking shots at him left and right at the moment.
Holy shit the tweets are bad.
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:07 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:04 pm Grezda is worrying me with his performances in Scotland, he's getting plenty of playing time but he's blowing clear cut chances that come his way in various games, in the Scottish Premiership and the Europa League
He played terribly in his last game and fans are taking shots at him left and right at the moment.
Holy shit the tweets are bad.
Sadly I don’t think he can cut it at rangers. Gerrard gives him opportunities to start but he’s usually invisible and the first one subbed off. Not good but I hope he keeps improving
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hopefully we’ll see Hysaj ending at Chelsea this january.
RedFootballs

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 am Hopefully we’ll see Hysaj ending at Chelsea this january.
Yes, it seems De Laurentis is happy to waive the clause that allowed no more Napoli players to follow Sarri.
Great step up for Hysaj.
RedFootballs

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:01 am Hopefully we’ll see Hysaj ending at Chelsea this january.
Yes, it seems De Laurentis is happy to waive the clause that allowed no more Napoli players to follow Sarri.
Great step up for Hysaj.
RedFootballs

Anyone know of Marios Vrousai? Was looking through some players of alb descent in Greece and found this 20 year old who seems like a exciting prospect.
RedFootballs

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:11 pm Anyone know of Marios Vrousai? Was looking through some players of alb descent in Greece and found this 20 year old who seems like a exciting prospect.
Plays for Olympiakos.
  • Information