Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

I hope Hysaj leaves for Chelsea as well. It's a good time as well since Napoli needs to play with attacking fullbacks since Italian teams sit back against them. Hysaj played alot like Ivanovic did (probably not as good as a crosser as Ivanovic).

I also saw that Ndoj scored the game winning goal for Brescia. If they keep this up they're gonna get promoted to Serie A. Ndoj has been bad for the NT but he seems to play well for his club.
artan

Gymcity will probably be sold to Besiktas for like 500k. I think it's a good move.
Armando Sadiku will be loaned out to Lugano for the rest of the season
Mergim Mavraj transfers to FC Ingostadt in the second bundesliga
Francesco Tahiraj signs for Hajduk Split
Eros Grezda is out for one month with injury
Kleidi Bare played the full 90 for Malaga in their win (maybe he'll actually become an okay player)
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Did you know Keidi Bare develops into a Premier League level attacking midfielder on Football Manager? Worth noting as their scouts are usually very accurate.
Might not go that far but he's promising.
I think gym is getting a decent amount of playing time at Atalanta and could still develop, no reason why he should leave.
The FA are about to announce Tomas Guidara as a Albanian player (Right-back in the Argentinian top flight division)
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:24 pm Did you know Keidi Bare develops into a Premier League level attacking midfielder on Football Manager? Worth noting as their scouts are usually very accurate.
I think gym is getting a decent amount of playing time at Atalanta and could still develop, no reason why he should leave.
The FA are about to announce Tomas Guidara as a Albanian player (Right-back in the Argentinian top flight division)
Gym is a spot starter for Atalanta. I think he could be a starter for a lower tier team in Serie A but I'd like to see him get PT and honestly Turkey is a pretty good league. I'm not sure of Besiktas current team but they're a pretty prestigious team. It's probably a step up honestly.

And I hope they can get the Argentine. I wonder if he can play any other position?
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:56 am
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:24 pm Did you know Keidi Bare develops into a Premier League level attacking midfielder on Football Manager? Worth noting as their scouts are usually very accurate.
Gym is a spot starter for Atalanta. I think he could be a starter for a lower tier team in Serie A but I'd like to see him get PT and honestly Turkey is a pretty good league. I'm not sure of Besiktas current team but they're a pretty prestigious team. It's probably a step up honestly.

And I hope they can get the Argentine. I wonder if he can play any other position?
Gym has been getting a bunch of starts lately, including this one v Juventus where Atalanta are obliterating them right now. I think he should stay. Europa League football will be very important for his development.
Guidara can also play as a carrilero in midfield (Zanetti type player.)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Gym City is the best defender on the planet. You need to be the #1 CB if you can single handedly stop CR7 from scoring. I think CR7 will retire after this. I don't know how he can show his face anymore.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Djimsiti has been quite reliable for Gasperini when called in cause, knowing he was like a 4-5th choice at Atalanta and probably would’ve been loaned somewhere he got lucky and showed himself . He has been giving variable performances for years, just like all our other defenders but atm no need to bash him since he is our most in form CB. The most solid CB we’ve ever had was Mavraj , guy was solid for a span of 4 years, once he got that 2 million wage he’s just been laying down and enjoying his retirement fee like a peaceful shiasha guy . A lot of uncertainty and very few enthusiasm around the upcoming qualifiers , our strongest point the defensive line is shattered , our coach is an amateur and seems most of the players don’t play their hearts out .
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Dean Lico on loan to Sporting.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lazio had Sergio Kalaj on bench on today’s game against Inter .
artan

Uzuini and Ismajli both scored in their matchup. Tahiraj also started for Hajduk Split, I wonder if this guy is any good (He played well in Slovenia)
Keidi Bare started again for Malaga but got a red. Looks like he won the starting job for them
Ndoj scored a big goal for Brescia. He has interest from Serie A teams. Hope he starts to step up for the NT as well.
Gym started the midweek game for Atalanta and played well by the looks of it.
Sadiku is officially back from injury (came on as a sub for Lugano)
I think we can expect Asani to get a call up as well as that Kambulla player for Verona

I'd like to see this lineup for our next match
-----------Manaj
Grezda----------Uzuini
------------Bare
-------Xhaka--Ndoj
Argentina-Gym-Ismajli-Hysaj
-----------Strakosha

Place that Arbersh from Argentina at LB.
  • Information