Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Greku
Has thanked: 0

About Mihaj who destroyed Durmishaj today (his team won 5 - 0) is by far better than Mavropanos who is currently nowhere near Arsenal's first and atm at better form than Retsos who is INJURED
He has proved a lot at the Greek football crowd specially before his injury in Albania friendly
If u see Greece's last CB call ups u and everyone will see that they don't have depth at all after Socratis and Manolas
Names like Nikolaou(a sub to Veseli) ,Lambropoulos, Kolovetsios, Risvanis and Pasalidis had been called last 3 months
So don't tell me about Mihaj and Greece NT cause l see and read about 'em every week They would had cap tied his with Anastasiadis asap like they did with Kapino at only 17 so they r sure that they won't lose a talent
I give credit Panucci about his call up he is along with Djimsiti our best defenders
Cantona
Been thanked: 0

Mihaj has been called up again.

Also Marash Kumbulla is called up, probably to lock him up for the future. Since he only has 16 minutes in Serie B this year.
Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:27 pm He plays for a middle of the table team in Greece, it's embarrassing.

That's the level of the Greek NT right now. Before they used to call up players from their top teams and abroad. Now they call up randoms from village teams. I know for a fact that Durmishaj is nowhere near close to being a Olympiakos level player for example. He's barely Greek league level.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You know what's funny? Years back we added that "The Cult of Bulku" or whatever section to his Wikipedia page. I just realized it's been there for years at this point and they haven't changed it.

I guarantee Bulku has seen that at least once, given that it's the #1 article on Google, and his own Wiki page.The dude probably thinks himself a living legend and actually believes it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

'Hysteria' lmaooo
Celina just put away an amazing finish vs Man City in the FA Cup for Swansea.
Regretting not capping him every day, much more than Rashica. He's lighting up the Championship and is showing incredible technique against Man City as well as that spectacular finish.
Pjetër

Swansea were robbed
artan

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:01 pm
artan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:27 pm He plays for a middle of the table team in Greece, it's embarrassing.

That's the level of the Greek NT right now. Before they used to call up players from their top teams and abroad. Now they call up randoms from village teams. I know for a fact that Durmishaj is nowhere near close to being a Olympiakos level player for example. He's barely Greek league level.
Kinda funny because Durmishaj hasn't received a callup for Greece. Dude made a mistake because he could have had a nice long career with our NT even if he sucks ass. Balaj hasn't scored in like 5 years and he's still the starting striker.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Durmishaj wasn’t called by Greece beacuse our FA didn’t give them the “Nullaosta” to switch teams. It’s a paper that declares that the player doesn’t own any debit towards the FA or smth like that. Their press and coach were upset about this. He would’ve been an upgrade to Balaj-Cikalleshi.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Rashica four goals in last three matches. Third consecutive Bundesliga match that he scored.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

So what's up with this guy Mario Vrushaj? Is he gonna play for us?
  • Information