Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm glad I never got into Instagram. Facebook was bad enough. These dudes post a couple of random pics with some "inspirational" quotes, get a couple of likes and they think they're Maradona in the flesh.

The internet is fucked.

be grateful for every second of every day🌴🍂😀🍁

Apparently, he wasn't that grateful.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

You can make the case that Lenjani is our most in form winger and left back (besides Uzuini). I always liked Lenjani because he always played hard and had a good run of games in those euro qualification matches, the performance was never replicated after the qualification campaign though. I think he deserved a start against Turkey tbh.

As for Strakosha its the same treatment that Cikaleshi has got. But that being said we don't know the full story behind it. Strakosha seems like the player who thinks he's too good for the NT right now.

Manaj and Bare weren't available as their clubs wouldn't release them for NT duty.. Both could have realistically started.

I'd go with a lineup like this:

------------Sadiku
Grezda-----------Uzuini
---Xhaka-Ndoj-Abrashi
Veseli-Gym-Ismajli-Hysaj
-----------Berisha

Honestly, one of the better lineups we've had recently. We'd probably get outclassed in the midfield like always but atleast Abrashi is a pitbull and can provide defensive coverage that our midfield has been lacking. I also don't think we should play with a high back line because we always get burnt on the counter. Just sit back and try to score on a quick counter.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:37 am You can make the case that Lenjani is our most in form winger and left back (besides Uzuini). I always liked Lenjani because he always played hard and had a good run of games in those euro qualification matches, the performance was never replicated after the qualification campaign though. I think he deserved a start against Turkey tbh.

As for Strakosha its the same treatment that Cikaleshi has got. But that being said we don't know the full story behind it. Strakosha seems like the player who thinks he's too good for the NT right now.

Manaj and Bare weren't available as their clubs wouldn't release them for NT duty.. Both could have realistically started.

I'd go with a lineup like this:

------------Sadiku
Grezda-----------Uzuini
---Xhaka-Ndoj-Abrashi
Veseli-Gym-Ismajli-Hysaj
-----------Berisha

Honestly, one of the better lineups we've had recently. We'd probably get outclassed in the midfield like always but atleast Abrashi is a pitbull and can provide defensive coverage that our midfield has been lacking. I also don't think we should play with a high back line because we always get burnt on the counter. Just sit back and try to score on a quick counter.
Strakosha actually called Panucci before he left and said he may miss his flight.
I think it's just bad luck no ego involved.
If we have that team in form we can honestly upset the apple cart and steal 2nd place. But it's all about which Sadiku will turn up, which Grezda etc.
RedFootballs

Princ wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:24 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:29 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:26 pm Lol Lenjani... Instagram making these clowns think too highly of themselves. Lenjani has barely been a pro player in the past few years and all of a sudden he gets butthurt?? What a joke man.
He has a right to be butthurt with what they called up over him IMO.
By not calling him up you're essentially showing you don't even think of him as a player with the quality to make the bench.
In this list lenjani is not better than any of the defenders called even the bench guys he’s pretty mediocre. I’m curious to see balliu get a chance though
He's not really a defender any more tbh. Winger through and through.
Balliu was impressive during WCQ. If he gets his chance and makes good with it he can become a crucial part of this team.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Panucci apparently starting Balaj instead of Sadiku?
Princ

Genti wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:02 pm Panucci apparently starting Balaj instead of Sadiku?
Again playing memushaj too 👎🏻👎🏻
RedFootballs

NOOOOO
What the f*** is he doing.
When Balaj flops and we lose I hope he gets shit for it.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Si tifoz i Milanit mendoj qe zgjedhja e Panuccit me sulmu ne krahun e djathte ku Calhanoglu nuk ndihmon fare mbrojtjen osht zgjedhja e duhur. Mesfusha shume punetore me pelqen dhe kjo osht ndeshja qe duhet te jemi cinik.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

Balaj is such a horrible horrible player.
Princ

f*** off berisha
  • Information