Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

I just checked Kosovo's player stats and not even Rrahmani gets regular play time in Croatia. They are actually very very bad especially the backline but they haven't been tested yet because of that Nations League bullshit.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:33 pm I just checked Kosovo's player stats and not even Rrahmani gets regular play time in Croatia. They are actually very very bad especially the backline but they haven't been tested yet because of that Nations League bullshit.
They are a very bad team, but they have very good individuals clearly -
We shouldn't be worrying about if they will overtake us as a squad, but more if they will detract from our ability by poaching our players.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:46 pm

We shouldn't be worrying about if they will overtake us as a squad, but more if they will detract from our ability by poaching our players.
I think it's the opposite. They have good chemistry but individually they are very bad. (Except Valon Berisha and Zeneli who are decent). The rest of the squad is pretty much Swiss/Scandinavian mid/relegation-table league level.

You can't tell me someone like Fidan Aliti who I've watched for years with Skenderbeu is good but in Kosovo he's Maldini.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:11 pm

I think it's the opposite. They have good chemistry but individually they are very bad. (Except Valon Berisha and Zeneli who are decent). The rest of the squad is pretty much Swiss/Scandinavian mid/relegation-table league level.

You can't tell me someone like Fidan Aliti who I've watched for years with Skenderbeu is good but in Kosovo he's Maldini.
We can hardly say anything is good if they can barely beat teams like Faroe Islands etc.
I was more referring to not currently good players but players with good potential.
As for the whole squad it is what it is, they mostly play to their level.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:33 pm I just checked Kosovo's player stats and not even Rrahmani gets regular play time in Croatia. They are actually very very bad especially the backline but they haven't been tested yet because of that Nations League bullshit.
Ma shume se me u shqetesu per Kosoven ish kan mire me kerku hakmarrjen ndaj Andores per humbjen e fundit 2:0. Me afrimin e kosovareve shyqyr zotit nuk po mburreni ma me trofe si Rothmans Cup. Kosova nuk ka shanca me hup ekipe si Andora as me seleksionu lojtaret prej naj qendre azilantash ne Europe. Prej 1999 kosovaret e shqiptaret e Ilirides ne stadiumet shqiptare i ke pas mazhorance ne perkrahje te Kombetares. Ne diaspore edhe gjate viteve 80-ta e 90-ta shqiptaret e rralle ne stadiume i ke pas prej Kosove e Ilirides. Nuk pe kuptoj prej nga buron gjithe ky mllef e urrejtje ndaj Kosoves? Nese ju ka djeg shume humbja 3:0 te sygjeroj qe duhet me adaptu me realitetin e ri, ne gjitha kategorite prej u17,u19 u21 nese Shqiperia merr naj barazim ndeshje zyrtare atehere duhet me festu derisa te bashkohemi e ta bejme nje skuader kombetare. Nuk po pergjithesoj se jam i vetedijshem ka anetare te ketij forumi si Plako,Simboli e tjere qe i gezohen fitoreve te Kosoves jo ma pak se te Shqiperise por frustrimi i sukseve te Kosoves shume tipave po ju bon iracional edhe qesharak. Nese jetoni jashte Shypnie ma mire shfrytezone rastin e fitoni naj leke se koeficienti 2.5 ndaj Bullgarise nuk perseritet.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:29 pm
Ma shume se me u shqetesu per Kosoven ish kan mire me kerku hakmarrjen ndaj Andores per humbjen e fundit 2:0. Me afrimin e kosovareve shyqyr zotit nuk po mburreni ma me trofe si Rothmans Cup. Kosova nuk ka shanca me hup ekipe si Andora as me seleksionu lojtaret prej naj qendre azilantash ne Europe. Prej 1999 kosovaret e shqiptaret e Ilirides ne stadiumet shqiptare i ke pas mazhorance ne perkrahje te Kombetares. Ne diaspore edhe gjate viteve 80-ta e 90-ta shqiptaret e rralle ne stadiume i ke pas prej Kosove e Ilirides. Nuk pe kuptoj prej nga buron gjithe ky mllef e urrejtje ndaj Kosoves? Nese ju ka djeg shume humbja 3:0 te sygjeroj qe duhet me adaptu me realitetin e ri, ne gjitha kategorite prej u17,u19 u21 nese Shqiperia merr naj barazim ndeshje zyrtare atehere duhet me festu derisa te bashkohemi e ta bejme nje skuader kombetare. Nuk po pergjithesoj se jam i vetedijshem ka anetare te ketij forumi si Plako,Simboli e tjere qe i gezohen fitoreve te Kosoves jo ma pak se te Shqiperise por frustrimi i sukseve te Kosoves shume tipave po ju bon iracional edhe qesharak. Nese jetoni jashte Shypnie ma mire shfrytezone rastin e fitoni naj leke se koeficienti 2.5 ndaj Bullgarise nuk perseritet.
It's incredibly polarising to have to support two national teams at once. If Kosovo's team wanted their independence, then they have made clear they are seperate from Albania, my country - therefore there is no reason to support them as I don't come from their self-proclaimed region. As far as we see, in terms of football they are a completely different country to us with the declaration of independence. If we ever want Albanian football to properly progress, we need to unite and get there together as we are the same people - but this split won't help any of us. Essentally, we are competitors till we unite.
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:43 pm

It's incredibly polarising to have to support two national teams at once. If Kosovo's team wanted their independence, then they have made clear they are seperate from Albania, my country - therefore there is no reason to support them as I don't come from their self-proclaimed region. As far as we see, in terms of football they are a completely different country to us with the declaration of independence. If we ever want Albanian football to properly progress, we need to unite and get there together as we are the same people - but this split won't help any of us. Essentally, we are competitors till we unite.
Honestly, if we want Albanian football to progress we want Kosova to get separate because the FSHF are beyond saving. The quality of the superliga is shit and the top team had to fix matches for years to dominate the league and to qualify for europe (and yet FSHF still thinks they are innocent). The youth academies are shit in the country and not one meaningful player has been developed in Albania in the past 15 years. Infrastructure is a joke with half the stadiums are still playing in potato pitches built in the 60's (albeit slowly improving). The NT is shit as well and has to rely on diaspora players in order to be competitive (we can't even convince Greek rejects to join). The only way Albanian football can be saved is if Duka is removed and the entire thing gets a reset bottom up. The only success we had as a NT qualifying for Euros and Skenderbeu qualifying were probably due to match fixing or freak incidents (Drones).

Kosova's federation is probably just as corrupt as Albania but I find it encouraging all the football infrastructure that they've been developing over the past 2-3 years. Not to mention the Kosovar league has more notable exports than the Albanian league despite only being an official UEFA member for like 2 years.. They've also managed to snatch up talented diaspora players without incidents unlike us where somehow every diaspora player was claiming Duka and FSHF were requesting money for them to play for Albania..
artan

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Kosova's backline is obviously their weak point but I think we (us and the media) overhype our defensive players. We hype up some of our guys because they play in Italy. With the exception of Hysaj, all of our defenders are greatly overrated. Gymcity is a spot starter and his weakness get masked greatly for Atalanta, I suspect he's one of their worst performers and might be out of during the summer. Veseli plays for a team that is close to getting relegated from Serie A, he's pretty much an above average Serie B player. And yet these are supposed to be our great defenders who flop every NT match. They look like amateurs every time we play. Aliti can't be any worst than them.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

There's such a positive vibe surrounding Kosova's team and even today there were over 400 fans watching Kosova train. Let's hope they beat Bulgaria.

Hope Albania doesn't fvk up vs Andorra and afterwards we get a content coach. Panucci managed to kill all the joy in watching the NT!
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:43 pm

Se na hape barkun por duhet me te sqaru se
ne radhe te pare nuk je tu fol me naj nigerian por me nje shqiptar te Kosoves. Shkodra merr flake per Gjermanine kur lun ne boteror apo europian, e mos te flasim per kompleksin e inferioritetit qe ne Shqiperi ekziston per Italine e italianet si popull.
E dyta mos perdor terminologji te Vojislav Sheshelit "self-proclaimed region" se osht turp. Kosova osht pavaresu prej Serbise me ndihmen e Shqiperise dhe shqiptareve te Maqedonise. Nuk e harroj bujarine e shqiptareve, edhe pse ne varferi ekstreme i hapin shtepite e zemrat e na trajtuan taman si vellezer dhe do jem falemnderues gjithmone.
Kombetaren e kemi ndjek edhe para luftes permes televizorit sa here kemi pas mundesi, na rrenqethej mishi veq kur i degjojshim tu i permend emrat e futbollistave. Do te vazhdoj ta ndjek deri diten qe vdes sepse me perfaqeson edhe nuk kom nevoje per pasaporte me u ndi shqiptar.
Urrejtjen patologjike ndaj disa djemve qe nuk jon ma pak shqiptar se ti e qe nuk kan kurrfare faji qe tashme jane dy ekipe perfaqesuese, nuk e mirekuptoj. Gjykoj qe nuk i kontribon hiq andrres te shqiptareve me pas veq nje ekip kombetar por perkundrazi e demton shume.

FSHF-ja kurre ska pas vullnet me marr ne konsiderate iniciativat per lige kombetare kur Kosova ka qene e izolume, thjesht i kan interesu vetem me marr futbolliste te gatshem edhe me perdor dashnine e kosovareve per qellime komerciale.
Per 15 vjet FSHF-ja ska pas as punetor administrate e mos te flasim per naj trajner kosovar per naj ekip kombetar te moshave.
Marrja ma e madhe osht as nje klub shqiptar nuk i kan besu naj trajneri te Kosoves e ne kampionatin shqiptar kan defilu trajnera serb prej ligave te fshatit.

p.s Nuk po ta kerkon askush me mbeshtet Kosoven, perkundrazi bej lirisht tifozllek per Bullgarine por me pretendu qe Kosova osht e dobet ne nje moment kur ka ecuri prej 11 ndeshjeve pa humbje osht HAJGARE.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information