Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Albanian Damien wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:22 pm Honestly, I see no reason to replace Bulku. All memes aside other than Zidane, Mourinho or Pepe there is no coach who can really elevate this team to qualify for this tournament. Why waste a campaign with some shit Italian coach who will leave in a year or two and create even more inconsistency? Bulku will take us to the promised land.
Does Bulku have any proper managerial credentials at all? I'd say Besnik Hasi would be better as there is still that Albanian connection but he also has much more experience.
Surprised Tramezzani's name hasn't been floated around. He's had a decent amount of experience, no? Hopefully we come to a good decision ASAP.
artan

Bulku wouldn't be a good hire. I like Bulku and I actually think he's a humble/good natured person compared to the other superliga rejects that have assumed the ranks in FSHF. I think he may be a decent manager one day but don't let one win against Andorra fool you in thinking he's qualified. After failing hard with an in-experienced coach in Panucci we need a coach with some managerial experience. A coach that can install some start of coaching style (whether it's a pressing style, counter attacking, possession, etc) but we need some sort of identity. I also would be afraid that Bulku would get to friendly with his former teammates/friends and will start guys like Balaj and Lila.

I know we tried to get Inzaghi a few years back but I wouldn't be opposed in hiring him this time around. He's a guy that I think the team, FSHF and country would rally behind.
artan

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:14 pm Players like Rrahmani, Kollolli, Vojvoda, Shala, their Yugo gk, Muriqi, Kryeziu, Voca, Xhemajli, Halimi, being seen as some sort of super talents because they beat a bunch of amateurs is criminal. These are all below average players at best.

Ironically Kosovars are already turning on Zhegrova.. When they start to face better teams it will be interesting. That's all I'm gonna say.
And yet you somehow forget to list their best talents in Zeneli, Rashica, V. Berisha and Celina. And possibly players like Hadergjonaj(pretty much official), Rexhbecaj, Toma and any other Kosovar diaspora player.

And I agree with Zhegrova he's a player with so much talent but such a shitty attitude that will never amount to anything.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:24 pm
Albanian Damien wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:22 pm Honestly, I see no reason to replace Bulku. All memes aside other than Zidane, Mourinho or Pepe there is no coach who can really elevate this team to qualify for this tournament. Why waste a campaign with some shit Italian coach who will leave in a year or two and create even more inconsistency? Bulku will take us to the promised land.
Does Bulku have any proper managerial credentials at all? I'd say Besnik Hasi would be better as there is still that Albanian connection but he also has much more experience.
Surprised Tramezzani's name hasn't been floated around. He's had a decent amount of experience, no? Hopefully we come to a good decision ASAP.
Tramezzani only used Albania to build up his credentials. I doubt he would want to come back. Besnik Hasi has been fired from every team he's managed. Bulku has no experience but at this point does it really even matter? What other choices do we have?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Pjetër wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:55 pm LMAO I just realized that on Bulku's wikipedia page they used a photograph of a picture of his time at Tirana.

I love how they couldn't even find a proper digital picture. I bet Bulku's family probably posted this.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:43 pm
artan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:21 pm

Meanwhile you look at the body language of kosova and their whole squad was mad because they blew three points against Bulgaria despite outclassing them for 90 minutes.
Really?? All I see on social media is them celebrating the draw at home like a victory. The "performance" is being used as an excuse but just take a look at Bulgaria's team nowadays.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bulgari ... erein/3394

No one worth over 2 million. That looks like an Albanian superliga all-star squad.

If you want to see deceiving just look at the opponents they have beat in recent years. Against Montenegro, Czech Republic and Macedonia it will be interesting. I feel like they will come down on earth..
Hmm, Kosova is actually worth more as a team than Bulgaria.
Albanian Damien wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:28 pm Also, Kosova will pass Albania in quality pretty soon. They play a much more beautiful game, moving forward all the time, and are all out attack. I would be shocked if they don't qualify through the playoffs. Ironically, if Albania and Kosova are pretty much exact opposites of each other. If they were combined it would be a solid team.
I admit, given how crap Albania is right now, and Kosova having an easier group, they have more of a chance. But there's little chance they're surpassing Czech Republic.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:14 pm Players like Rrahmani, Kollolli, Vojvoda, Shala, their Yugo gk, Muriqi, Kryeziu, Voca, Xhemajli, Halimi, being seen as some sort of super talents because they beat a bunch of amateurs is criminal. These are all below average players at best.

Ironically Kosovars are already turning on Zhegrova.. When they start to face better teams it will be interesting. That's all I'm gonna say.
Vedat Muriqi

#1 on Turkish Superleague on headers category with 5.5 aerial won per game.
#3 on Turkish Superleague on Top Asists category with 7 asists.
#4 on Turkish Superleague on Top Scorers category with 11 goals.
#3 on Turkish Superleague MOM category eith 4 man of the match awards.
#4 on Turkish Superleague most fouled player category with 2,4 fouls per game.

Nominated on Top 11 of the season.
Vedat Muriqi will join Fenerbahce on the end of the season.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

I've noticed that people don't really get that the quality of a player is not completely static regardless of club, NT, position, etc...

A player that's 7/10 in his club, might be 3/10 for his country, and vice-versa. Why? A myriad reasons, that would take forever to uncover. Messi is a 10/10 for his club, but a 7.5/10 for Argentina. Aguero might be an 9/10 for both country and club for example. It'd be asinine to suggest Aguero > Messi, but players play differently on context.

Take someone like Rashica for example. He might be way better than Roshi in his club. But Bundesliga is also a very attacking and open league with a ton of support. NT football is dirty, raw, physical, closed down. Compare the number of 0-0s and 1-0s in NT football to Bundesliga. Roshi only managed 1 goal ever in Bundesliga, because he oftentimes doesn't know what to do with the ball unlike Rashica. But Rashica will almost never get the support/assist or the dynamic/open play nature he gets in Bundesliga with the NT. Roshi might be braindead, but he's physically strong, and extremely fast. That's quite the help in anti-football. Rashica's potential would go completely wasted in the way we play.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Albania should cap Meriton Korenica
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 pm I've noticed that people don't really get that the quality of a player is not completely static regardless of club, NT, position, etc...

A player that's 7/10 in his club, might be 3/10 for his country, and vice-versa. Why? A myriad reasons, that would take forever to uncover. Messi is a 10/10 for his club, but a 7.5/10 for Argentina. Aguero might be an 9/10 for both country and club for example. It'd be asinine to suggest Aguero > Messi, but players play differently on context.

Take someone like Rashica for example. He might be way better than Roshi in his club. But Bundesliga is also a very attacking and open league with a ton of support. NT football is dirty, raw, physical, closed down. Compare the number of 0-0s and 1-0s in NT football to Bundesliga. Roshi only managed 1 goal ever in Bundesliga, because he oftentimes doesn't know what to do with the ball unlike Rashica. But Rashica will almost never get the support/assist or the dynamic/open play nature he gets in Bundesliga with the NT. Roshi might be braindead, but he's physically strong, and extremely fast. That's quite the help in anti-football. Rashica's potential would go completely wasted in the way we play.
Lemme guess you're gonna say something like Rashica didn't impress against Luexmbourg 3 years ago as why he didn't get capped as your next argument.

And Roshi is becoming overrated. I see journalists labeling him as a savior for us when he comes back from injury. There were stretches where he played bad as well and we all called for his head.
  • Information