Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I love how people talk about "luck". There's no such thing as luck. Some teams can close down games, some teams can't. Being 1-0 up means the game is far from being closed down. That's why you need experienced players and a strong team mentality.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

You've always been such a fucking hater. It's hilarious.

Always been saying nje komb, nje kombtare, but when I see a POS like you and others talking shit about Kosova and hating, I'm very happy they're showing you how wrong you've been. Kosova - The future of Albanian football.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Migjeni wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:00 am You've always been such a fucking hater. It's hilarious.

Always been saying nje komb, nje kombtare, but when I see a POS like you and others talking shit about Kosova and hating, I'm very happy they're showing you how wrong you've been. Kosova - The future of Albanian football.
Are you talking about me? What is wrong with you? All I wrote is that closing down a game is a skill and of itself. In baseball, they have players specifically designated for that purpose called "closers". In North America, you'll see people talk about a player being "clutch" or not, which means performing in high pressure, end of game moments.

This dude is in his 20s/30s and still acts like a 12 year in youtube comments. I didn't even mention "Albania" or "Kosova" and he goes flying off the handle.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Migjeni wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:00 am You've always been such a fucking hater. It's hilarious.

Albanian football doesn't have a future.
This split will make us both average teams who will never qualify for tournaments, or maybe the odd fluke every 8 years.
I don't give a shit if both our NTs join up and we call it Kosova.
I just want a joint side, called Albania or Kosovo idk, to get behind. Success won't come for a long time with how this is going. We're all gonna be pretty disappointed in a few years time.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:53 am

This split will make us both average teams who will never qualify for tournaments, or maybe the odd fluke every 8 years.
I just want a joint side, called Albania or Kosovo idk, to get behind. Success won't come for a long time with how this is going. We're all gonna be pretty disappointed in a few years time.
Duka national team* doesn't have a future but you can't say same about Kosova.
Hadergjonaj, Rexhbecaj will join the team for next matches. Sadiku is still waiting green light from Fifa. Beside all the problems in Kosove we don't have commmentagers, there is no journalist who has executive power. Nobody is mourning about 38 year azerbejcan league legends. At Kosova you can earn cap even as 16 year old.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:25 pm

Hadergjonaj, Rexhbecaj will join the team for next matches. Sadiku is still waiting green light from Fifa. Beside all the problems in Kosove we don't have commmentagers, there is no journalist who has executive power. Nobody is mourning about 38 year azerbejcan league legends. At Kosova you can earn cap even as 16 year old.
That may be so but the talent split hurts both our countries too much for one to be a consistently good team, honestly.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

No need to stoop on their level though.

There are a few posters on here insecure about the Kosova NT. Oh well, what are you going to do? They've got their own issues lol.
artan

Right on the fucking money. I've been saying this for years but Albania is the only country in Europe where we romanticize about former superliga rejects like Agoli, Bulku, Skela, Bushi, Salihi, etc. These players were getting caps and starting until their late 30's and you had the media acting like they were superstars. Even recently the media was questioning why Agoli wasn't getting capped.

The FSHF has been so poorly run over the past 15 years it's so ridiculous. Albania was blessed to have such a large diaspora but yet only they could have fucked up that up so badly for years. How the f*** are you guys demand players to pay you to play for the NT? At one point they were so fucking cocky that they had a limit of diaspora players so they can have more spots for the Superliga rejects as they were closely connected to the coaches and staff of FSHF who were also Superliga rejects. It wasn't until Di Biasi came that he called up something 40 different new players in a span of a few years because the talent pool he inherited was so fucking bad. A 38 year old Ervin Skela playing in the 4th German division was captaining the squad. Then the FSHF (Di Biasi included) got cocky again by qualifying for the EUROs to think that players would literally beg to play for Albania.

The Superliga is still a joke and infrastructure is still terrible. Kosova in a span of 2-3 years have almost surpassed Albania in terms of infrastructure. The only legitimate team in Albania we found out not to be legitimate and the biggest crooks of European football.

Youth development is an even bigger joke. Who is the best player Albania has produced in the past 15 years? Armando Sadiku, Uzini and Odise Roshi? Even the best youth players for the U21 currently are either diaspora players (Italy) or Albanians from Kosova or Macedonia. Albania does not produce any youth players. Even the top young Superliga players tend to be from Kosova or Macedonia.
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:10 pm

That may be so but the talent split hurts both our countries too much for one to be a consistently good team, honestly.
Ehhh, It primarily hurts Albania as the second rate Kosovar players were the backbone of the Albanian NT for years now. We still have a last core of Xhaka, Gymcity (from presheva), Berisha, Veseli, Mavraj, Grezda, Basha, Lenjani, etc, but they are starting to age or decline. We haven't replaced those players adequately and the results are starting to show. Those players will now switching to Kosova and it's the reality of the situation. We'd like to think the diaspora players from Italy and Greece will come through but reality is that there's not much talent there (or yet there is). Albania needs to start pumping into youth development.

As for Kosova there quickly assembling a talented squad. They were able to recruit Valon Berisha (a regular for Norway) and Zeneli (who would have made Sweden's World Cup team). I personally didn't think they could potentially field a lineup like this in 2.5 years after being recognized.

--------------Muriqi
Zeneli---Celina--Rashica
-----Berisha----Rexhbecaj
Kololi-Sadiku-Rrahmani-Hadergjonaj
-------------Muriq
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:19 am
Are you talking about me? What is wrong with you? All I wrote is that closing down a game is a skill and of itself. In baseball, they have players specifically designated for that purpose called "closers". In North America, you'll see people talk about a player being "clutch" or not, which means performing in high pressure, end of game moments.

This dude is in his 20s/30s and still acts like a 12 year in youtube comments. I didn't even mention "Albania" or "Kosova" and he goes flying off the handle.
It wasn't just that last passive aggressiv bullshit. It's been your whole behaviour when it comes to Kosova. Keep crying and deal with it. Kosova is the future of Albanian football.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information