Albania V. Moldova (June 11, 2019)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Let's try to keep a thread for each game for now on. Winner keeps going. A draw against a respectable team is worthy of continuation as we well.

I hope Albania loses so I don't have to start the next one.

This team sucks. Couldn't even get a point after the new-coach-affect.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Shpati wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:10 pm Let's try to keep a thread for each game for now on. Winner keeps going. A draw against a respectable team is worthy of continuation as we well.

I hope Albania loses so I don't have to start the next one.

This team sucks. Couldn't even get a point after the new-coach-affect.
We will win probably 1-0 but we will win.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Albania will win 2-0. They'll barely control possession, Balaj will score a tap in after missing 5 chances, we'll make 1-2 blunders that any other opponent will score but since Moldova are poor they'll miss the chances. Then after the game the media will jerk off Balaj and call him Bomberi, the team will take a locker room photo like they won a world cup and then we'll get crushed by France in September.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:06 am Albania will win 2-0. They'll barely control possession, Balaj will score a tap in after missing 5 chances, we'll make 1-2 blunders that any other opponent will score but since Moldova are poor they'll miss the chances. Then after the game the media will jerk off Balaj and call him Bomberi, the team will take a locker room photo like they won a world cup and then we'll get crushed by France in September.
I agree with the scoreline but I think we'll actually dominate possession and miss a load of chances until two late goals.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Hopefully they win by a good margin today. I would like to see a more attacking line up with Sadiku starting and players that are good on the ball (Kace, Ndoj) so we can keep possession and make good passes (at least string more than 2 passes together). Something like this:

Sadiku Uzuni (Cika)

Kace

Lenjani Xhaka Ndoj Roshi

Veseli Ismajli Hysaj

Berisha
Plako
Team: Partizani

Moldova will win 2-0.
Princ

Even an old mavraj is way better than dermaku! Kace best player so far but u can’t build up attacks with useless players like uzuni ramadani lenjani and Sadiku
Dallku

Albania is trying to play long ball/rugby style with midgets. Come on man. What's the point of having 3 CBs against Moldova that's not even bothering to attack?
Dallku

Ramadani is criminally bad.

Dermaku, Ramadani... why do players who are not good enough for KS Laci playing for the nt?
Dallku

Finally Roshi.

Which means Albania will win. If there is something Roshi guarantees is WINS. Best Albanian player of the decade.
  • Information