Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

You guys remember how Duka rejected Olayinka because he's African? Remember Duka's links to Takaj? Remember pay2play with Xhaka and Shaqiri?
Our team would be completely different if Duka didn't exist.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:02 pmHe even played for our u17, u19 and u21. If you don't give a player like that a chance, who was probably our best outfield player besides Hysaj at the time, what message does is it send to younger players?

It's crazy because he would have fit so well under Di Biasi's system. Do you remember how Valdet Rama carried us offensively back in the 2014 WC qualifiers, Rashica would have been like that but on steroids.
Why would we need Rashica when we had world class players like Andi Lila who played for us in France? Come on dude.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:19 pm You guys remember how Duka rejected Olayinka because he's African? Remember Duka's links to Takaj? Remember pay2play with Xhaka and Shaqiri?
Kosovo asked Xhaka and Shaqiri for money too??
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:51 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:19 pm You guys remember how Duka rejected Olayinka because he's African? Remember Duka's links to Takaj? Remember pay2play with Xhaka and Shaqiri?
Kosovo asked Xhaka and Shaqiri for money too??
Sorry didn't clock this thread when I was typing my bad.
RedFootballs

Very impressed with Kosova's youth today, Smakiqi made some very good saves and he plays for Feronikeli. Could move up soon.
KOS U21 3-1 TUR U21
plisi
Been thanked: 0

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 pm Very impressed with Kosova's youth today, Smakiqi made some very good saves and he plays for Feronikeli. Could move up soon.
KOS U21 3-1 TUR U21
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqaf8Yf8oZY

Lirim Kastrati x2, they were amazing!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kosova is moving from a Pot 5/6 team to a Pot 4 team. That's a pretty decent accomplishment. They have the edge over Albania too now for sure.

Like I said in the beginning though, the Czech Republic is still too strong for them to qualify. They're steam rolling everyone in that group.
artan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 am To me he's the best Albanian player (diaspora included) right now.
Nah, Strakosha and Hysaj are still bigger. Strakosha has won trophies. Bulgaria is only worth 19 million which is like a Serie B team. But he's a close 3rd for sure, and can surpass Hysaj.

I'd say he was probably De Biasi's biggest blunder.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Rashica jashte ndeshjeve me Cekine dhe Angline. Worst timing to get injured. It's not looking good for Kosova as several of their players are sitting out with injuries.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Today Czech Republic will win, i guess will be 4 loses in a row but still Kosova will create chances and will exciting to watch.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Seriously annoys me that the two national teams are separate , can’t wait till we’re together as one
  • Information