Albania V. Moldova (June 11, 2019)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

but of course...

ALBANIA CANT PLAY WITHOUT ROSHI

I've been saying it for years... always proven right
plisi

Finally , Albania playing productive football. Panucci, the fraud should have been fired before the Euro qualifying campaign.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:06 pm but of course...

I swear as I saw Roshi give the assist I thought of that post where you said this team can't play without roshi it's amazing
It really is true lol.
RedFootballs

Ahahaha Ramadani
2-0 barely control possession?
Artan with the psychic powers
Plako
Team: Partizani

You also said smth about Rashica. Remember that? :)
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:34 pm

I swear as I saw Roshi give the assist I thought of that post where you said this team can't play without roshi it's amazing
It really is true lol.
Come on dude, Moldova was only a little bit better than Andorra. We shouldn't struggle to score like this against them.
Dallku

Plako wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Starting next season I'll be proven right about Rashica too. He lacks football IQ and end product but recently he has been on a deceiving hot streak.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:34 pm
It really is true lol.

Roshi is the only player who I couldn't care less what he does at his club. With the NT he always produces.

Ramadani scored but don't like him at all. For that position he doesn't seem comfortable enough on the ball and vision is questionable. Players like him and Dermaku need to go away.

It's a shame Ndoj is brain dead because he's actually comfortable on the ball but makes too many mistakes. I see that his transfermarkt value is 3 million.. that's weird.

I hope Reja learned something. Can't expect fullbacks like Hysaj who have no offensive skill to do all the attacking and long balls don't work. We still need players like Roshi and Grezda.

Cikalleshi also is always underrated to me. He's on the Roshi category of players who I don't care what they do at their club.
Deni

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:45 pm
Plako wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Starting next season I'll be proven right about Rashica too. He lacks football IQ and end product but recently he has been on a deceiving hot streak.
Lololol I remember when you posted that he was gonna flop at Werder Bremen when he just moved there. The guy literally just won player of the season at Werder for the 2018/2019 season and literally carried Kosova last two games with 2 goals and a assist. But yea that’s just a hot steak for you......
RedFootballs

Any Rashica hate needs to stop immediately, he's proved himself this whole year and at the worst will become like a Carrasco or something.
Even if he lacks football IQ his manager should be telling him exactly what to do in his sort of role, doesn't require much thought.
But he is overhyped I will concede.
  • Information